• 1406 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9844 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Website Beta Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Sep 12, 2018.

1. The new website looks incredible! Kudos to our amazing development team for putting together this update.

Posted Oct 18, 2018
  2. I want to use the website I don't know how to log on help but nice website tho

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  3. New forums look great, glad you're moving over from Enjin. I think we know that once the MP Enjin site goes, enjin will be pretty much dead. There's not many communities holding it up, and MP was one of the main ones.

Posted Oct 29, 2018
  4. i signed the application and they rejected it

Posted Nov 5, 2018
  5. Much more sleek, but I wish it did have some more features that were like Enjin.

Posted Nov 6, 2018
  6. You've already created an account and linked your Bedrock character to it, so it's already all set up with a logged in forums account! If you're talking about your previous account on the Mineplex site that will no longer work due to the change in website software, unfortunately. You can still access it on the Enjin site if you'd like though.

Ehhh, I'd have to disagree - Enjin is still very active. Thousands of sites use Enjin, and even though Mineplex contributed greatly to the Enjin users, only 1 in every 19 users was registered on the Mineplex site. I honestly believe Enjin will be fine, and even if it isn't the businesses main focus is on their cryptocurrency anyway.

I'd recommend creating a thread in Website Feedback for any features you'd like to see on the new website.

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    Ethan likes this.