• 831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2915 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Website Beta Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Ayyyyyy 20th

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  2. Mobile is really nice, Enjin mobile was a pain.

I'm personally against the extent of stats that seem to have been added, I feel like that could lead to abuse of stats like W/L ratios and such and people using others stats to flame them

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  3. This new website is something that Mineplex did not update for ages. You've told us 10 months ago that we will like it and I really like it. This website looks very modern and convenient. Enjin doesn't look that nice, especially mobile version.

Leaderboard and player's stats are things which community wanted to see and it was finally implemented. I really like it!

I hope this site will become better in the future. You did a big work on it. Good job, Mineplex!
    :mineplex:

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  4. I really like this site; it's clean, it has leaderboards (whoo!) and generally has a lot more functionality. It loads quicker, I've also heard it has more convenience for FM's and FN's, and even RP; there are a lot of bonuses to this site.

I hope you all like it!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  5. Honestly, I was very surprised when the new forums had come out. I didn't think Mineplex would ever switch, but I do agree with the point that Enjin was not taking Mineplex further. Xenforo has a modern feel and pages load much quicker. One of the things I was most excited to see was the addition of leaderboards and statistics. I've always wanted them back ever since Artix had stopped the statistics service on his personal website. Just a side note, it's amazing that this has existed since December 2016 and has had so much time and care put into its development.

Not to mention, it just feels good to get a clean slate.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  6. I always preferred Xenforo anyways. Forum wise, it's a lot more user friendly than Enjin ever was. I'm glad the forums are making the switch! :)

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  7. New site looks great! Keep up the good work over there at Mineplex HQ!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  8. Looks Awesome!

Everyone involved should be super proud of themselves, and finally, we don't have to battle the struggles that is Enjin.

I'm not a super big fan of the social media icons to the left side of the front page, but I guess it will grow on me over time. I'm super excited to see how this site evolves over time, now that we're not limited by Enjin.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  9. A lot of hype! Super nice website and definitely looking forward to see the updates the web team will proceed to do with the customization they have now.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  10. Hey guys, I love the new mineplex forums. It makes me excited, and you guys can call me No Hacks or 02G if you want though. Anyways, It's nice to be on the new forums.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  11. I linked my Bedrock Account to this website but only got 1 imperial crate. I thought I would get 2 chests? (gasps)

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  12. I got the same reward as you did, as have other users who linked their Bedrock account. Just from talking with others I believe this is a typo in the main post, and the reward for linking your Bedrock account is indeed 1 imperial crate.

Luckily the majority of the time you spend here won't be on the home page anyway. Personally, I've only been on it once or twice in comparison to the 50+ times visits to other pages on this website. In my opinion, it's not a page us players will be visiting often which will prevent the social media icons getting too annoying. I do agree though, I'm not the biggest fan of it either but I know I won't be on the home page much so, eh.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  13. New website is looking great! So excited to see what else Mineplex decides to do with this!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  14. Great work on the website especially in the last couple of months! I can't wait to see what future updates bring!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  15. Wow,

What an absolutely great time to pop my head back in! Loving the feel, and definitely brings back good memories. Really enjoying the changes. :)

Posted Sep 15, 2018
  16. It's amazing to see this beautifully made website to be launched with such great reactions in return! I'm very excited to see how this works out for Mineplex, this is a very nice step in the right direction.
    I hope to see the community further enjoy the site that the devs, artists, and everyone else who worked so very hard to create! It looks far more neat, professional, and appealing. Definitely a step up from Enjin in my opinion!

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  17. Absolutely loving this new website. Fantastic job to those who helped create it :^)

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  18. One of the best themes I've ever seen for this software to be honest. Fantastic work, I love it.

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  19. Much better layout than the Enjin website

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Wanderer and 1CreeperStorm like this.
  20. Ngk brother how are you

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    1CreeperStorm likes this.