• 1291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9729 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Website Beta Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Sep 12, 2018.

1. It is incredible to see the community and staff engaging so often. On enjin, it wasn't common for an admin to post at all. To all the admins and devs, this site is AMAZING! Also thanks for all the help you guys have done for the mineplex community!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  2. fancy

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  3. tbf it is brand new

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  4. I know, but it is still nice to see

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  5. I will miss the enjin walls. But you can customize this website even more. No more annoying post boosting warnings!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  6. Thank you so much for doing this. ILY

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. I absolutely love how smooth the new website is when compared to Enjin.

XenForo always had a special place in my heart. <3

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer and Chron like this.
  8. I question every comment on this post xP

Great update though! love the new site :D

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  9. Posted Sep 13, 2018
  10. --- Post updated ---
    Oops posted the entire quote for some reason. I love this website. It’s so fresh and helpful. I can finally access he forums. :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Oops posted the entire quote for some reason. I love this website. It’s so fresh and helpful.
    --- Post updated ---
    Does anyone know how to connect your rank on bedrock to this website? Like for example I have a duke rank, but how do I show it?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  11. Yo!
    This update is awesome, I love the new and fresh look. Thanks for putting so much effort into making the Mineplex forums better!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  12. The new website is so pretty! I'm so glad to finally see it be released, and the team has done an amazing job so far. I approve! :)

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer and t3hero like this.
  13. Hello!

I love the new forums update! Thank you for taking your time to update the forums website. It's so much cooler and easier to use.

-Vuya

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  14. I couldn't be more excited about this... This is much needed, and I'm super excited to start using this site.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  15. Sure :) The way you display your duke rank is through linking your in-game Bedrock character to the website. To do this go to https://xen.mineplex.com/link/ and enter the command which is displayed to you. It will be in the format of "/link ###-###-###", and you need to enter it exactly like that in the chat on Bedrock on the account you want to connect.

After you have connected your rank successfully you will be able to see your character and any rank you have on Bedrock will be added to your account. :)

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  16. Wow I can't explain how happy I am to see Mineplex take this step with the new website. The website is so much smoother than Enjin and I definitely really like it. Good job MP

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  17. Interesting stuff, I sincerely hope that this will be a new era of the Mineplex forums.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  18. I agree!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  19. Nice

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  20. Thank you. I posted a thread on this in the help section and I got the same answers. I will just wait for the rank to show.

Posted Sep 14, 2018