• 1258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9696 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Website Beta Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Love the new forums! Can't wait to find out how to use it lol.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. test test

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  3. Agreed! I can't wait to see what they add to the new website!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  4. I am aware someone beat me to it, but thanks for giving the forum banned players another chance!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Benfelz likes this.
  5. I'm a certain place coming here. That number is on the number table, so I'm ranked as #1 now. LOGIC

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  6. Lovely update!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. it is perfect :batata:

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  8. I really enjoy the addition of xenforo, ready to see what they will do in the future. : DDDD

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Devon likes this.
  9. Glad to see MP revolutionize their forums a bit. There's been some long needed updates and I'm glad they're being made!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Brcdy and Devon like this.
  10. I really like the idea too, I think it's new and everyone will soon learn to enjoy it and will realize it's a better platform for a website.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  11. You have too many tags lol!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  12. hey uh

i linked my bedrock account and i only got one imperial chest, not two.

asked on the discord. two other players said the same. is this a typo or a mistake?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Sophie_OGrady likes this.
  13. When will we recieve the custom cosmetic for java?
    --- Post updated ---
    Nvm, it's the "Custom Logo Win Effect" found it, thanks ^-^

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  14. oof i just downloaded enjin mobile xd
    love the website so far

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  15. Woooooo new website

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  16. Heyo!
    Yay, I've been waiting for Mineplex to connect to XenForo. It looks so nice so far and can't wait to see how it will look in the future. This is a wonderful update.

~ Diamond

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  17. Seems like this is going to be a nice update. I'm honestly happy to see Mineplex is expanding it's ways. Best of luck with everything here, and it's looking really good so far.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  18. 1: Is my xenforo account on here connected to mine on the "other server" like how enjin accounts were connected between websites?

2: Will you guys be lenient with wall posts here and allow us to for example swear on them?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  19. The accounts here are solely for Mineplex. It's not connected elsewhere like Enjin. Sorry.

You are not allowed to swear on your profile. Most of the rules applies to profile posts and groups.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  20. Alright. The second one will take to me getting used to because I'm used to the rules not really applying on enjin.

Posted Sep 13, 2018