• 806 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2890 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Website Beta Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I don't think I've ever been more excited for a Mineplex update until today. I can't wait to see how this transforms the forums experience in the future.

P.S. Rest in peace to my 10,304 posts on the Mineplex Enjin website over the past 3+ years.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. The new forums are great! It was about time to move on from enjin :D

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20, Wanderer and SomeRqndomName like this.
  3. I mean, you've known about this for a while, considering it was announced to staff back when I was on the staff team, meaning that the staff team have been hyped for it for an extremely long time now. And yeah, rip all the old posts, and rip the fact that it no longer shows post count. I had almost 3k posts, so rip

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Nick likes this.
  4. Looks clean! I'm glad you decided to move away from enjin!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20 likes this.
  5. Quite the update, I must say. Been anticipating this for a while now.

Although... no post count? I had 4k+ posts, and while I'm fine not having them transfer, I at least want to have that number shown. Could you guys add that?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  6. @ClassN that's great that you've been excited for the update a while!

Feel free to suggest that to our team in the 'Website Feedback' section here on the forums, they'll collect your ideas and this is only a Beta so they would much appreciate this feedback :)​

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. I never saw this coming...

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  8. Very glad we moved away from Enjin as well! XenForo is almost like a new leaf, and I can't wait to see what's in store for Mineplex. Very excited as the website looks amazing, it has been in the works for a while but in the end it's very, very well worth the wait!

Currently there isn't a post count on the actual thread itself sadly, however if you click on someone's profile image you can see their posts, I'm sure it'll be implemented soon, you can suggest that over here c:.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20 and JMPhase like this.
  9. Very much anticipated update!
    Thank you very much!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20 likes this.
  10. Big fan of this update! Good job to everyone involved. :happyt3:

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20 and SomeRqndomName like this.
  11. This is so exciting and so well done!
    Nice job!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Strutt20 likes this.
  12. the site is bad and whoever did the front end of it sucks >:(((

oh wait

that'd be me

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  13. It gives me another reason to yell at you in FN/FM chat, leave it alone :relieved:

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  14. 34th!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  15. [​IMG]

Honestly really surprised with how well the website turned out. Kinda weird putting in tons of profile info and searching for friends but it's to be expected. However, I wasn't expecting the leaderboard/stat system to work as well as it does. Only thing I'd suggest is let anyone see their overall Leaderboard spot, even outside of the top 1000 (because I want motivation to climb the ranks).

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    JoePCool14 and Wanderer like this.
  16. I'm beyond excited about the new website! I'm going to miss Enjin, but I think this is a step in the right direction. Thank you to all of the hard-working people who made this possible.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer and Strutt20 like this.
  17. Seeing the website finally being released is so exciting! So much hard-work has went into this by many amazing people. It may take some time to adjust as it is a big change, however it is all worth it in the end.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  18. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING FORUM BANNED USERS (like me) A SECOND CHANCE.

I've been forum banned since January 2017 and I couldn't really speak at all for a long time. Now I can though which is great.

You guys should add the following.

1: Dislike button (since non constructive criticism is no longer a rule).

2: Hot threads again

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and JoePCool14 like this.

19. Suggestions/changes go hereeeee: https://xen.mineplex.com/forums/website_feedback/

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Benfelz likes this.
  20. Posted Sep 13, 2018