• 2072 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6250 Players Online
  • Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Web Browser Poll

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Wave The Swallow, May 27, 2019.

?

Which web browser do you prefer? (and why?)

1. Microsoft Edge

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Internet Explorer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Google Chrome

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  4. Mozila Firefox

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Safari

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Poll is above

Posted May 27, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  2. Herro!

I prefer Chrome because it's very secure, and has the most extensions out of any other browser. I really hope that no one votes for edge or Internet explorer seeing as how untrustable Microsoft is. Regardless, I use chrome and probably always will unless something comes up that drives me away. If that happens, Firefox is my second pick.

Posted May 27, 2019
  3. Hi!

I prefer using Chrome due to it's syncing feature. All my passwords, history and bookmarks are linked to my google account, and it's really useful for when I need to use a different PC. I also get to use this feature on the mobile version of Chrome, which is helpful when I want to reopen a tab I had open on my computer on my phone. Otherwise, I would probably use Firefox or Safari when on mobile.

Posted May 27, 2019
  4. I personally use Chrome. There are so many awesome extensions that I can fool around with. When I'm on mobile I use Safari because its what came with my phone. Like mentioned above Chrome has sync so that really helps with everything.

Posted May 27, 2019
  5. Google Chrome because it feels very easy to use; navigable. I also like some features such as the password saving feature and amazingly easy access to Google Drive, Docs, Slides, etc. I used to use Safari a lot but now it just feels clunky and slow when compared to Chrome.

Have a good day :)

Posted May 27, 2019
    Vqsa likes this.
  6. I use safari because it was the default and I can't be bothered to switch off it.

Posted May 27, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  7. I use Google Chrome a lot because it is more reliable and beneficial. Google Chrome can able to link to my Google Account, where I can save my bookmarks, history, and so on. It is more secure when I browse on the internet everyday. You can also customize your theme and access to Google Drive too. In the end, Google Chome will be my top number one web browser.

I also use Firefox sometimes, but it is still a good browser as well. I used this browser to test the speed whether the page is loading fast or not. When I go to the Mineplex website using Firefox, it loads faster than Google Chrome. Although, I only use Firefox sometimes when I need to use a faster loading page. Firefox is similar to Google Chrome.

Google Chrome and Firefox are my two favorite web browsers!

Posted May 27, 2019
  8. Heyo!

I use Google Chrome as I find it faster than the others. I also think it's easier to navigate and a lot safer than other browsers.

Posted May 28, 2019
  9. as a website person i hate anybody who uses IE
    (not really)
    ((well maybe a bit))

As for me, I use Chrome because 62.8% of the internet population uses it, and because it has pretty neat tools I guess.

Posted May 28, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  10. Well, I use Microsoft Edge Insider Edition, which is literally Chrome with some performance tweaks.
    I use Firefox too because it's really fast.

Posted May 28, 2019
  11. I like chrome because of the extensions, but also Opera browser because it works in synergy with Chrome, has a free VPN tool, and a solid ad blocker.

Posted May 28, 2019
  12. hehehehehe nobody uses firefox. I personally think chrome is so much more clean and polished. It also just feels nice to use

Posted May 28, 2019
  13. Hey,

I personally used to use Microsoft Edge for a while but it got really buggy and glitch-y so I have been using Google Chrome ever since. It has a nice interface and its really easy to use. It seems perfect for me. Just another one of my many google products that I use :)

Posted May 28, 2019
  14. Chrome. I just wanted to add that it's funny how no one said Internet Explorer. The only reason I ever used that browser was in elementary and middle school when the teachers told us not to.

Posted May 28, 2019
  15. For long years, I was using a lot of browsers, most of them were Chromium-based and I didn't enjoy them as they were taking a lot of memory which causes for me a lot of problems with them like a lot of lags while I was working with 6+ tabs and the same time.

Somewhen in mid-2017, I decided to move from Chrome to Firefox and I still use it as my main browser. As I remember on this time Mozilla released new Quantum engine in the browser, it became more performance even better than Chrome in some aspects and I decided to move on it. I like its design which is configurable almost in everything and not so complicated and overloaded with unnecessary elements.

I don't have any reasons to move from Firefox to another browser as I am still satisfied with it even nowadays. I know a lot of people who are using it too and enjoy that. However, I'm looking at how Microsoft is doing their new Edge which is Chromium-based and maybe I will move on it when it will be finished but I don't see any big bonuses in it yet.

Posted May 28, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    Hurr durr durr you moderate a Minecraft server for a living

Posted May 28, 2019
  16. I use Goggle Chrome because it is the fastest, most updated, and secure.

Posted May 28, 2019