• 2190 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10628 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We need to fix the Area 51 Game...

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by TheGamingTitan11, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, you all probably know what I am talking about, but this is absolutely absurd and needs to be fixed. I feel like the Mineplex Team doesn't care enough to make the game more balanced, or they do and just keep it that way to make it impossible.
    1) Defenders need a BUFF or raiders need a NERF, I'm thinking the latter. Raiders have got to get nerfed, hard. Firstly, Kyle kit shouldn't be able to have a one tap knife :/ , that makes the game so stupid and a person with aura/hacks could easily wipe out 5 defenders. Naruto is fine from what I see.
    2) There needs to be less people. Lower the player count down to 60. 40 raiders, 20 defenders. The lag in the game is absolutely ridiculous and makes it hard to even enjoy,and no, my PC isn't a potato. Most people from what I see don't care because they just like to farm the enormous amount of XP and Shards the game gives, but you need to cut down the lag.
    3) It is extremely hard for Defenders to win. The only times I've seen Defenders actually win was because of a glitch and not any legit cases. On top of raiders being able to get a grenade that destroys barricades makes the Military Police Kit useless with his barricades.
    4) Make the chopper farther back. I find it kind of stupid that the "Raiders" escape vehicle is a helicopter parked RIGHT in the base. Remove the jet entirely and put the chopper there is my suggestion
    I'm sorry if I offended the Mineplex Team in any way, it just seems kind of ridiculous that some issues haven't been fixed yet, like the ones I highlighted. Please work to make this a fun and enjoyable minigame and not just one where you play it so you can farm levels and shards all day.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Thenorn and Saker like this.
  2. I agree i have a problem that they need to fix because when i lose twice i crash and never can go on Area 51.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  3. Yo!

Thanks for your suggestion! I am happy to tell you that today we have implemented all of these into the game! Starting with your first point, Defenders now get Spawn Protection for a few seconds when spawning! This allows them to be able to run around without the fear of dying almost immediately. Secondly, we have reduced the amount of people in each game from 80 to 50 people. This has allowed for games to start faster and run smoother (and who doesn't love a good win-win!). Your third and fourth points go together, so I will be addressing them at the same time. We have now allowed Defenders to be able to win more often by implemented the fourth idea that you suggested: moving the Chopper. This allows for them to have more time run to the Raiders when they have ET captured to be able to win more often. However, instead of removing the jet, we have simply placed the Chopper near it, which allows us to keep both of them. If you still have any questions or concerns, shoot me a PM!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.