• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10065 Players Online
  • 7175 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We need to address the “housing doesn’t exist” issue.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Itz Jalex, Jul 15, 2020.

?

Does anyone else have the “house doesn’t exist” glitch?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. For a long time now, housing has had lots of bugs, but one of the most persistent and problematic bugs was the “house doesn’t exist” bug.This bug has been happening to me ever since I started doing housing, but this bug has been happening every day for the past three weeks.

Some backstory; I had just finished my new house (it took me a couple of hours to make) and opened up to the public and I had one good day with my complete build until it started bugging. The next day I was exited to join my house, but apparently “It doesn’t exist”. I thought to myself “It’s fine, I’ve been through this issue before, I will be able to join my house tomorrow.” Yet I couldn’t because it doesn’t exist, again. After a week of this, I started to get concerned. I really enjoyed my house and wanted to get back on to it, so I submitted a bug report hoping it would be patched... I haven’t been able to join my house for three weeks and the bug report hasn’t been replied to, making it feel it has been ignored.

I’m posting this because I am wondering if anyone else has this issue, and has been dealing with this issue for long period’s of time. I am also posting this to see if anyone can help. I have a feeling it has to do with the housing servers (housing-6, housing-2, etc.), if it helps mine is in housing-11 and has been for the last three weeks. I hope this issue gets fixed because there is nothing like housing on any other bedrock server, it has an established fan base, and this bug has been crippling it for months. I just hope Mineplex realizes that.

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  2. I am also having the issue and it pisses me off because I was kicked off mid build while I was working on my roof design. What's worse it's my first time playing on the server too and I get hit with this stupid glitch. So much for a positive first impression. Mineplex dev's gotta get their **** together!

Posted Jul 19, 2020
  3. First I was wrong when I said, that the bug report was ignored, it was responded two the first day. I was checking the bot conversation thingy. That doesn't give them an excuse to have a bug crippling this game for at least 6 months. It seems to me that Mineplex is severely understaffed. Lots of people would like to help out the server for free to fix bugs, even me if I knew how to do java.

If it helps I feel like it is a server problem, because I notice that all houses in (for example) housing 2 are down for a day, but usually not for something like three weeks like the unfortunate houses in housing-11 which is the server that my house is in.

Hopefully they can fix this bug soon.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2020
  4. Yes this just happended to me today! Mine is also on Housing-11 so maybe it's something with that?

Posted Jul 23, 2020
  5. I have a issue, that it doesn't exist. But I'm on Housing-7 and it only lets me play for 1-4 hours a day, before it kicked me out or crashes my game.

Posted Jul 24, 2020