• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5180 Players Online
  • 2290 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

WE HIT 100 SUBS! (THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Hello there! Today is a very special day for me and the channel, we hit 100 subs last night and I felt like making a video doing some classic Survival Games would make it fun! I am so thankful for every single one of you guys and I am so happy that I can make you guys laugh in some way! I know this isn't that big of a milestone but for me it's the first "big" milestone I hit on the channel and hopeful for many more to come! I am planning to make a special video on this but this video here is just explaining what's to come for the 100 sub special! Thank you all so much again and I hope you all enjoy the video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more!

Also a new staff plays will be out tomorrow!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    aiirr, Melsieee, Paladise and 5 others like this.
  2. Hey!

Congrats on the 100 subs bro! I know 100 doesn't seem like a whole lot but we always start somewhere. Keep grinding and growing. :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2020
    GAM and cadbane86140 like this.
  3. Hey great job on hitting that 100 subscriber mark! I know how challenging it is to make quality content and actually get subscribers. I've had a few channels in the past with up to 10 subscribers, and most of them are my accounts or my families accounts. I think that your videos are really fun to watch and have pretty decent quality.
    I hope to see more, congrats!

-BadgerInASuit

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    GAM and cadbane86140 like this.
  4. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words! I'm definitely gonna keep grinding!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
  5. Heya!

Congratulations on the big 100! Hitting triple digits seems pretty neat, at least to me, so I'm definitely happy for you. Keep up the good work! :D

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  6. Congrats on 100 subs!!! This such a huge accomplishment, it was interesting to get the chance to watch your channel grow throughout the months as you started posted your videos on the forums. I had a blast recording the beginning of the staff series as well. I can't wait to see what's next!

Posted Sep 16, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2020
  7. Thank you so much! I remember being stuck at a certain number for so long but once I got past that I knew I just had to keep grinding haha! Thank you again and I really appreciate your support!

OP OP
  8. Thank you so much! When I hit the triple digits I was really freaking happy haha, I didn't think I would get this far so I'm glad that people are enjoying the videos and they can make them laugh!

OP OP
  9. Heyo!

Personally, I always find that watching people grow their platforms on YouTube is somewhat wholesome and inspiring. YouTubers deserve recognition for their hardwork and creative content, and I think you are more than deserving of that recognition. I have only started watching your videos recently, but you seem to genuinely care for your subscribers and you seem to have a passion for pushing out content. In my opinion, this ultimately makes a great creator! I think you have a very likeable personality, and your videos are wonderful! Congratulations on your 100 marker in subscribers and I cannot wait to watch your channel grow further. Best of luck with the future growth of your channel. Keep up the hard work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. Congrats on 100 subs my friend!

You’re a really awesome person, and gaining 100 subscribers is a great first milestone! Keep creating amazing, quality content. I can’t wait to see your channel grow.

Much love,
    Brook

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  11. Massive congratulations on 100 subscribers, getting a solid audience is one of the hardest things to do when starting a channel, so once you've overcome that hurdle, things get much easier.

I hope to see more videos and continued growth from your channel :)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  12. nice

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  13. Thank you so much man! And a huge thank you to you again for being on the first episode of staff plays! We should definitely record again sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Drizzerd likes this.
  14. Congrats on 100! subs I remember when I hit 100 subs months ago. You definitely deserve that 100! Next up is 150 or 200! Your videos are very good quality and I really like your thumbnails! Keep up the grind man!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  15. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support and this comment literally made my day! Thank you for the kind words and for all your support again!

OP OP
    Amg_ (Amgeh) likes this.
  16. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you being a great friend and all the support!

OP OP
  17. Thank you so much! I found that hard as well, but once you find something that sticks people will keep coming back for more!

OP OP
  18. Thank you so much! Also with the thumbnails thanks for the kind words on those too you should've seen the ones when I first started they were awful haha but I've gotten pretty good with designing them. But thank you once again!

OP OP
    EnderGamer likes this.
  19. Yo!

Congrats on 100 subscribers! Your content is looking pretty clean so I think you’ll hopefully be able to make it far :) keep up the hard work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 and EnderGamer like this.
  20. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support and kind words!

OP OP