• 1334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7683 Players Online
  • 6349 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

We are not challenged by anthing or anyone

Discussion in 'Survival' started by qxtz, Jan 2, 2021.

?

Do the mobs in survival mode challenge you?

1. Yes, they do!

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. No, i can easily beat them!

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Not really, they are just annoying.

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  1. That’s internal info, no thread. Release dates are not said so not possible to give on survival or any other update.
    A lot is being considered for survival so will see when it’s done

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  2. Seasons mean reset. We are currently on Season 2.

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  3. Wither are vanilla, why were they removed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Pumpedpixel and thawazp like this.
  4. still not true because many non hacked vanilla non illegal items were removed and the only people happy with the way things are are extremely small children who don’t know any better and spam gbox over and over in the chat so no normal chat can occur ruining the game for people who actually want to play and not sit in dirt huts no one asked for normal everyday items to be removed and if they did it’s because they are too young or dumb to understand basic Minecraft if staff were listening to this vocal minority of people who don’t know anything about the game then they even less intelligent than any of us could imagine especially when you’d expect the people who are in charge of things would have played survival and have even a basic knowledge of the game there’s nothing illegal about being able to light your build or craft a basic potion and there’s no excuse for it

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  5. music disc isn’t rare at all idk why people think this I have a farm for them that works fine there’s nothing special about them even without the farm any player can put four pistons and a block together to capture a skeleton and creeper then get music discs

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  6. They can still be taken there is no safe way to display anything or at least there isn’t anymore there used to be one way to make a completely safe space for your stuff but they removed that so now the hackers and griefers can get your stuff no matter what you do unless you have a place built before the change was made

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  7. they only listen too -snip- and not the people who play a lot and care about survival and the first day survival came back it was perfect hackers were removed and our stuff was left alone really the perfect outcome but then they just started taking things out of the game and -snip-

Posted Jan 20, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 28, 2021
    Pumpedpixel, qxtz and Jet Starglaze like this.
  8. exactly survival on mineplex was the absolute hands down best experience offered on any server on any version and they’ve ruined it beyond repair and taken the most fun version of Minecraft away and given us what amounts to some knockoff minecart mobile game that acts like Minecraft but doesn’t have anything from the base game at all when you try and fail to play it

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  9. The only way I’ve seen placed banners stolen is if they were attached to something flammable and that block burned away. Or water.. I think if you can dump water on the banner on a wall they’ll pop off.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  10. well that sucks, i guess I'm going to have to find a new survival server to play on then :/. thanks for letting me know though.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  11. i can say the same with just about any gamemode in mineplex, mineplex just doesn't listen to their community. the only thing I've noticed that's been improved is the anti cheat but even then it still needs a lot of work.

Posted Jan 23, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2021
    thawazp and MaybeMulti like this.
  12. -snip-
    Not every game is worked on everyday, there are priorities and work on them, a whole game revamp takes more time, Survival will get an update, there are a lot of things that are being discussed and our dev gyro will work on it with input as well as his own ideas when survival is to be fully worked on

Posted Jan 23, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 28, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  13. Thats what i did until one day i log on and see a bunch of pistons going through my hobbit hole and my shulker boxes were gone. So i only place them when i need to, but jokes on that person i was actually emptying them so there wasn't much in them.

Posted Jan 24, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 24, 2021
  14. You can't spawn Withers in MINEPLEX survival so they were removed from being able to spawn.

If an item was removed from our survival servers it was because you couldn't get in in MINEPLEX survival. Meaning it was an illegal item. Like i said above those "normal everyday items" were removed because you couldn't get them in our Survival Server. We listen to the vocal minority. They wanted Toolbox/Hacked in items removed. \You and some others are the only people I know who are very unhappy that they can't use the items that protected them from everything and broke the game in major ways. Potions were removed from all games. Not just Survival.

It wasn't fun for me and MANY others. Our Survival server was very broken with hacked-in items ruining the gameplay completely.

We listen to every game's community. Mineplex does listen to the community
    Some update proposal threads.
    BlockHunt - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gi-bedrock-block-hunt-update-proposal.170462/
    SkyBlock - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/the-state-of-skyblock.163408/
    CakeWars - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gi-bedrock-cakewars-update-proposal.161897/

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  15. not really tbh, anyone who spent time on mineplex knows they don't listen very much to the community if they did you wouldn't see posts like this all over the forums

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  16. Toolbox Item Spawning was a hack and it was removed. We removed all items that were spawned in this hack as well.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Aquaris likes this.
  17. Just a quick note, if you'd like an invitiation to our Game Insights Discord where we discuss bedrock game suggestions/ideas, DM me and I can see if I can set that up for you. It's the best way to ensure your ideas are going to be read/considered 100% of the time.

Regards,
    Isaac

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    DaPBillk likes this.
  18. What made it not fun for you is what made it fun for others. It actually made it different from all the other servers’ survivals. If the majority of people wanted it removed then why is most of the threads in the survival subsection about either disliking the new survival or being griefed in some form due to not being able to defend themselves.
    Fax

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  19. Toolbox aka Item Spawning was a huge issue in Mineplex. We remove the ability to spawn items for a reason. It was unfair and a hack. Griefing isn't allowed We can't punish for it though. How are you going to defend yourself when you can't pvp? Its an issue we are aware of and have plans to fix it in Season 3.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    DaPBillk likes this.
  20. I really hate when people have blocks that are vanilla to the game. Ruins the fun for everyone else and it’s so unfair.
    It’s not the removal of 32ks that has us mad it’s the fact that a lot of the vanilla items got removed. And don’t give me the it wasn’t vanilla to mineplex bs. And if they are gonna get added back in the new update then why remove them in the first place. And defending yourself I’m not talking about being able to pvp in talking about defending your builds with invis bedrock or bedrock. Or just defending yourself against fall damage. The potions that made you unkillable made it easier to bigger builds and not die when you fall. With no pvp they don’t give you an advantage against others. And before you pull up mobs those don’t pose any challenge.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    thawazp and Pumpedpixel like this.