• 939 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8351 Players Online
  • 7412 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

waterspout

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waterspout, Apr 6, 2021.

1. OHHHHH you're studying heather? Sorry I must have misread that before, my bad. I think botany is a really interesting subject too.

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  2. meteorology was my dream major but it's soo hard to find a school that offers it, now I'm stuck three years into a psych degree

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  3. Hey waterspout!

First of all, that is the sickest IGN, like, ever. I envy you so much. Butttt hiii! I'm iPod5, but you can call me Dylan! I think that it's so cool that you're majoring in meteorology. The weather on its own has always fascinated me, so it's awesome seeing someone really take the time to study it!

What're some of your favorite games on the network? I definitely think we could be awesome besties :) (i usually say more but i've been working on an essay for the past two hours so my mind is at a blank omg)

See you around :)

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  4. BEST FRIEND. i am so Conflicted by the British education System. Please respect Your Elders BTW!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2021
    Xukuwu likes this.
  5. EMILIE U SHOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED TO MY COLLEGE ITS IN THE SAME STATE TOO <\3

OP OP
    Emiliee likes this.
  6. hey best friend ! i love oitq nano and mixed arcade basically but i’ll play cake wars if i have a party. we should def play one day and u can write an essay to this response xox

OP OP
    iPod5 likes this.
  7. hello
    water spit

my name is GABSY and i have been playing on the MINEPLEX network since early 2015 :D i love to play NANO GAMES :D and i love TO CHAT TO my best friends in mine and MAPLEAD INTOXICATING's discord server which i cannot name as it is just too $WAGGY.

i am from england in GREAT britain and i love 2 play MINEPLEX :D

i am level 56 on mineplex because we cannot all be sweats like u. i hope u enjoy reading my response to this!

love from gabsy <3 xoxoxxooxoxxoxooxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout and Xukuwu like this.
  8. OMGG I know of one school in my state with a great meteorology program..we must be thinking of the same one

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  9. that's legit where i go to college dude LOL U SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!!!

OP OP
    Emiliee likes this.
  10. Hello gabsy from Mineplex network :mineplex:
    thank u for this POST. What is a Britain and why is it great?
    I do not sweat. My armpits are very DRY THANK YOU!
    U r so hot. Want to kisso n the mineplex forums/

OP OP
  11. HI IM CERNSIE WELCOM TO FORUM

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  12. THANK

OP OP
    cernsie likes this.
  13. You Are Speaking To Ex-FN Ex-MOTM Ex-IT Ex-MA Ex-CCC Ex-RP Ex-RPA ZIPPPO. WELCOME TO THE MINEPLEX FORUMS You Are Speaking To Ex-FN Ex-MOTM Ex-IT Ex-MA Ex-CCC Ex-RP Ex-RPA ZIPPPO and it's so great to meet you!

It's so great to meet a fellow :potato::bt::mineplex: MINEPLEX LEVEL 100 :mineplex::bt::potato:

I like playing golf and listening to the harp.

Hope to see you around!
    - mineplex zipppo

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    Im_Ken and waterspout like this.
  14. Hey there!
    Just wanted to say that WaterPSout is my awesome bestie and i dont think theres room for a third. :/

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  15. who r u? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD jk u r so HOT HOW R U SUCH A MINEPELX????????? please make out w (with) me??? Potato!

OP OP
    Zipppo likes this.
  16. Hey there user WATERSPOUT. Welcome to the Mineplex forums! I am Vocaloid, a Proofreader for Spanish in the Translations Team! Please let me know if you need assistance! Make sure to brush up on the rules in www.mineplex.com/shop! Have a great day!

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  17. hola donde esta la computadora ???????? I CANNOT brush the Mineplex Rules becasue it does not have hair please do not BULLY BALD PEOPLE

OP OP
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  18. WTF THEY DELETED MY POST. ANYWAY WELCOME TO DA FORUM

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  19. THAN KS BEST FIEEND JAKE SLASH SLASH SLASH POST 681871 MEMBER. 20347

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
    JAKE/// likes this.