• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4442 Players Online
  • 4065 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

waterspout

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waterspout, Apr 6, 2021.

1. love u runkia miss u too U BETTER READ CHAINSAW MAN OH MY GOD IT IS SO GOOD. PLEASEEEEE

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  2. BESTIE IT IS NOT METEORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i need to put it in more PARENTHESIS FOR U

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  3. i've never had the sour patch kids cereal, although i have heard it tastes like garbage. i'm sure it does taste like garbage, but i must try it one day.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  4. Hi Maevestar this opinion is just wrong! Have a good day.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  5. Oh it's meteors and comets? That's alr - comets are pretty cool too

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  6. Omg Please Consider Using Your EyeBalls (attached to your head) To Read What I Had Said In The Previous Post. I Don't Know How To Say Weather In British Terms, So You May Have To Google It.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    JAKE/// and Xukuwu like this.
  7. Weather in Britain is referred to as "rain".

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Im_Ken, waterspout and WowCaleb like this.
  8. okay then i am studying the rain........... Hope You Understand now! please give me a POTATO if my post helped out! :thumb:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Xukuwu likes this.
  9. how do you read a chainsaw

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  10. ok so what you do is

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    JAKE///, maevestarbaby and Xukuwu like this.
  11. Hey there watersprout,

It's such a pleasure getting to know you. First off, my name is Justin and I'm from Ontario. Studying meteors sounds like a crucial and exciting job if you ask me. I've seen you around lobby-1 quite a few times interacting with the community which is always amusing.

Off the top off my head, I can't quite recall when I bought ultra, however, it was my first rank, precisely 2016. Also, sour patch kids have to be in my top 5 most enjoyable candy's. personally, watermelon has to be my favourite, my brothers must supposedly be the Rasberry flavour. It's nice getting to know you! If you have any questions and/or concerns in regards to anything, feel free to PM me. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  12. hey bestie i am studying the weather not meteors! but good try. also yes i like lobby 1 it's kinda fun. love u

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
    parkourghost likes this.
  13. 100% would advocate for OITQ

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  14. CARTER AIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2021
  15. wait can you go over that again i thought you had to

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    Xukuwu and waterspout like this.
  16. hello WATERSPOUT. currently sitting at my window staring at the clouds and wondering why anyone would want to study meteorology. that's something to do with space right have u been to the moon...? Anyways Thank You For Sharing, Hope We Can Continue Our Friendship Bestie.

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  17. Sour patch kids watermelon <3

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  18. Yes of course so if you begin by doing you should be able to accomplish and using the theorems provided you should be able to

OP OP
    Xukuwu and maevestarbaby like this.
  19. best friend.it is actually the weather as i stated maybe 593409349859348693467983476934796 times minus 2395829459422 but YES i actually do not like space because elon musk likes it! also it's scary . i like to see tornadoes and WATERSPOUTS and yes we r friendship!

OP OP
    Xukuwu and WowCaleb like this.
  20. this is a valid opinion, although sour patch kids EXTREMES are better but thank u for sharing :D <3 o3o

OP OP