• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6040 Players Online
  • 5669 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Watch out for cross teamers

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Archeol, Jan 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's parties of 5 that join with one guy the joins another team. They frequent the game a lot so it's likely names you've seen, and they leave as a party and join as a party. So next time you see a full team win, see if another guy (usually ranked) leaves with them (and joins lobbies with them too). This is very primitive/uncertain way of checking, but since I can't call anyone out on forums here, the best I can do is say to watch out and see if you can spot connections.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. Hey!

So, while I totally understand your frustrations this isn't the appropriate way to handle situations like this, making a public forum will not accomplish very much. It certainly is an annoying experience and I'm sorry you had to deal with it and had no evidence to forward.

We cannot punish without evidence and telling people to watch out for others when they might not actually be teaming or breaking the rules may promote toxic behaviour. If you do have evidence, it's best addressed officially rather than spreading it around the community. Even if they've broken the rules, it may encourage people to harass them, which we don't want for anybody, no matter what.

In future though, there are various methods suitable for multiple situations. These include:

Forum Reports - The best method, especially for gameplay offences. While, in this particular situation, it wasn't applicable, it is an option to report someone. Make sure you read the guide as well, Gameplay should preferably have video evidence, especially offences like teaming.

/report - If you report under Gameplay for teaming, a moderator should be able to evaluate your report soon after it has been submitted.

/com join StaffRequest - This is, as the name suggests, a community where you can request staff to check out situations like teaming (and more) when it happens and if there is someone available, they will come to watch and deal with the situation if it's warranted.

/a - If there happens to be a staff member in your lobby, feel free to message them through this method and forward the user's names and the issue that occurred.

Now that's been said, there is no need to keep this thread open, since it does not promote discussion and the concern has been addressed.

Concern Addressed ➭ Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    dcdb and QuietSnow678 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.