• 3346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14295 Players Online
  • 10949 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Walker's (404D0larek__) Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Walkerc5, Mar 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Heya all!

I am Walker (404D0larek__ in-game). I have been playing Mineplex for a long while now, but it's great to finally get a forum account! I primarily play on Java, but my character hasn't been linked due to a bug (working on it!) My favorite game is a close tie between Bridges and Cake Wars, but I find enjoyment in all of the games Mineplex has to offer! I hope to have a great time and to make even greater friends. I also plan to keep up to date with the forum and communicate with you all as much as I can! Feel free to shoot me a DM anytime at Walker#0037.

Here are some fun facts about me!
    • I play the trumpet and plan to major in music in college
    • I have aspirations to become a band director some day
    • I have been playing Minecraft for around a decade now
    • I live on an emu farm
    • My Minecraft account was breached, so this isn't my usual name!
    Nice to meet you all,
    Walker (404D0larek__)
    Eternal Immortal

:mineplex:

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Klobby and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Welcome to the forums Walker! I play java as well. Bridges and cake was are my favourite game modes as well. I love the team aspect they bring. Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, shoot me a private message! Hope to see you around Walker.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Walkerc5 likes this.
  3. Thank you kindly!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  4. Heya guys! This is the account I will be primarily using—it was fixed!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Klobby, NinjaMaster895 and cerns like this.
  5. B3N

B3N

Hey! Welcome to the forums!! I want to major in music as well. :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. Hey Walker! Welcome to the forums, my favorite platform!

This is a really awesome community, and a great place to contribute if you're into that as well. Make sure you check out the rules just to avoid and potential punishments!

Anyways, I'm pretty into music as well! Not only do a I listen to it, but I also play the guitar! I don't think it's something I want to major in, but you could say my family is pretty musical. I've also been playing minecraft for a decade now, and one of my favorite games is Cake Wars as well! I hope you like it here!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  7. That's awesome! DM me and we can talk about it! Walker#0037

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    B3N likes this.
  8. Hey Walker, welcome to the forums. You seem like a really nice guy and I hope I might meet you on the server. I also play the trumpet, though I'm not as good as I should be(I should practice more). I hope you have a good time here on the forums. Also thanks for reminding me that I have band work for school, I totally forgot. Have an great day and week!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  9. That's great! Practice is always looming around the corner haha. Feel free to DM me! :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  10. Welcome to the forums, it's a pretty neat place to be! :D

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. Thank you! I agree!

Posted Mar 30, 2020