• 82 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1553 Players Online
  • 1471 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Walk Down Memory Lane w/ Me (MS Edition)

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Tak1ngLs, Aug 17, 2022.

1. I got Minecraft back in 2013 just so I could play on Mineplex, I first started out as a Turf Wars player and then moved to Mine-Strike when it first came out.

I met many great friends through Mine-Strike and I just want to relive that experience again.

So many great memories were made in this game, I can still remember when I got my first ever triple kill and with what gun and on what map. I got it with the SG553 on Inferno at site A. I was so stoked when I hit that and it sparked my interest in continuing to play Mine-Strike.

I can also remember the first time I hit a 360 quick scope, it was on Dust 2 with an SSG 08 just outside of long doors to A site. It was also on one of my good friends that I met through Mine-Strike and their reaction in the discord call was unforgettable.

If you see this thread, send some of your most memorable experiences from the game in the replies.

Also leave ideas on how Mineplex might be able to bring back the Mine-Strike player base.

Posted Aug 17, 2022
  2. Mine was probably my first scoped awp kill. I don't use the texture pack so it's just a pumpkin head instead of a scope so when I finally did it, it felt pretty great. It was in the building in overpass between the playground and ct spawn so given that it's a small corridor so there wasn't too much room for missing but I was still proud before dieing immidiatly afterwards.

Posted Aug 23, 2022
  3. I was just pretty surprised to see custom textures and things in action to be honest, nothing too special. Was too hot headed to play strategically but I remember having some good shootouts over the mine thing.

Posted Aug 23, 2022