• 1272 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6831 Players Online
  • 5559 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Waiting lobby for Mineplex and some builds!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by XFlamH, Apr 8, 2020.

?

Do you think I can apply for the build team?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2020.
  1. Yes, Absolutely!

35 vote(s)
    85.4%
  2. Yes

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  3. Nop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. These builds look awesome, and there are no cons of applying for something. If you feel like it's what you want to do, then go for it. With builds like the ones you have displayed, you have a pretty good chance!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. thank you! I will Apply soon

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. Dude that dragon looks awesome!

Please apply, I'd love to see some maps with your attention to detail.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  4. I will, I'll submit one map and then apply!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020
  5. Hey! I highly suggest you apply for the build team, they could absolutely use someone like you. You’re builds are incredible, and I would definitely love to see more of your creations in the future. ​

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  6. I am not a builder what so ever. Ever since I started playing Minecraft I've always been a pvp related guy. But seeing the builds you created just blows me away. You have incredible thinking to detail, the creativity is amazing, and it all just seems to work together perfectly. I totally think you should apply!! You have talent, and at least giving it a shot would not hurt you at all. If you do apply I wish you the best of luck. Those builds would make a positive impact on Mineplex! (:

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  7. These are so awesome! The only suggestion would be maybe a little more 'flourishes' in the ground work - rather than all grass maybe throw in some other materials for a texture change, but overall these are awesome! Please keep making them!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  8. hey!
    Thank you so much, I will apply soon!

OP OP
    xGetRekted likes this.
  9. Heyo!
    Thank you so so much for the opinion, I will apply as soon as possible and I will try to make a positive impact!

OP OP
    unsorrowful likes this.
  10. Hey! I will get better every build I do, I will post some pictures here or on my profile, this weekend I will probably apply for the build team.

OP OP
    TheDairyCow likes this.
  11. As promised here is my opinion about your builds: I can tell by looking at your builds that you have good creativity! Besides that I like your builds, good job man!

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  12. I definitely think you have great potential and should apply (assuming you haven't already)! I was very pleasantly surprised by these images. I really like the build style and your palette choices on these builds ^-^

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    Zenve, xWand, TheBlueComet and 5 others like this.
  13. Definetly go for it, some of those builds like the dragon look like they took a while and the shapes/colours you use look perfect, I think you'd have a good chance!

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  14. Hey! thank you very much, I will apply soon, I'll submit a map first!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2020
  15. As everyone in this thread has been saying, your builds are awesome! I love the different textures and I think that especially with the shaders and the colours of the block groups you're using you almost made one build look like it wasn't in Minecraft to me for a second, which was amazing. Definitely go for builder and I hope to see your maps live soon :D​

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  16. thank you!

OP OP
  17. Thank you so much! really love to see this comments, I think you will see a map soon

OP OP
  18. Oh snap, crackle, and pop.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    Wiz2K, xWand and dqrkmqtter like this.
  19. Thx ahhaha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 18, 2020