• 1463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6748 Players Online
  • 5285 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Waiting lobby for Mineplex and some builds!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by XFlamH, Apr 8, 2020.

?

Do you think I can apply for the build team?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2020.
  1. Yes, Absolutely!

35 vote(s)
    85.4%
  2. Yes

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  3. Nop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thank you, now I build all Alone but I love when I build in Team, so It will be funnier here on Mineplex

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  2. personal messege.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  3. yes sure! send it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  4. that first photo is hands down the best dragon build I've seen!!! I'm curious to how long it took :) can't wait to see more one day!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  5. it took me like 1 week, 1-2 hours a day, I will post some of my builds on my profile

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.
  6. danggg that's dedication, but it was obviously worth it. PM me when you post more so I can check em out later:)

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  7. okay! thank you so much

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.
  8. Wow! I'm amazed with your builds, I'm not much of a builder but WOW those are so detailed. I clicked on the first on and I was mind blown with it. It's probably the most detailed dragon I've ever seen. I think you should apply for builder. You'd be awesome at it for sure and if you end up deciding on applying I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  9. I want to but I'm Italian and I'm a little bit scared for my English, Just thinking of ''I will be not a part of the team'', I don't know how to say it, I'm half American but My English is like ''bad'' the pronounce is bad.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  10. and thank you so much for your opinion

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    iKassy likes this.
  11. Heyo,

Wow your builds are really neat and detailed. if you ask me, I think you should defiantly apply, you have a lot of talent and im sure you would be a great addition to mineplexs build team. and if you do end up applying I wish you the best of luck

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  12. Hey! thank you so much for the comment, I will apply for sure, just have to finish some commissions.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  13. Heyy. I know loads of people have said this before me, but you should definitely give applying a shot! You honestly have much more skill than me when I first applied, especially in the organic and structure departments ;)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    TheBlueComet and Arshaad_73 like this.
  14. Hey, your builds are actually really good, I feel like you will definitely get accepted as builder!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. I would say go for it and apply for builder. You have the talent and being part of the build team seems like a wonderful experience. Good luck if you apply.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  16. oh, Hey! Thank you so much, I appreciate it, I will apply as soon as possible!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  17. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. I will :) and Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  19. Nice builds :), it would never hurt to apply so I would say go for it.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  20. I'm just a little bit scared for my English, I'm doing the school here in Italy and I lost my pronounce and I would be like ''speak slowly please''

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020