• 1356 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7192 Players Online
  • 5836 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wait wa

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LittleOrangeyYT, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Hello! I’ve haven’t been on forums in awhile, and today I logged on the website, and the first thing I saw was a had Ultra rank. Wait. Wait, I don’t even play java much. Uhhh,

Ok so I messaged one of my friends, and he said he did enter me for a rank. He doesn’t know if he won, but hey. I HAVE A RANK NOW WOOHOO!

I’m happy

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. Heyo!
    Congrats on your new rank dude :D !
    I hope to see you on Java soon now!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. I hope too lmao

100th POST YEE

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  4. congrats on the rank!! my luck with giveaways isn't the best so I decide to host them instead :> I remember going from no rank to ultra was wonderful, so i hope you enjoy it

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. Thanks! This is my second Mineplex rank now >:D I shall win all rank thingys that make me not waste money and kind people gimme them instead :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. Congratulations! XD

My friend once lagged out of Mineplex and somehow logged back on with the Titan rank.... I think somebody may have accidentally put his username in the box when he/she went to purchase the rank.

- 6_figures (Jorden)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. Congratz lol,

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  8. Congrats on winning the rank, I recently won a giveaway as well! Glad you logged onto the forums to find out you have a rank!

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. Haha congratulations man :)

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  10. Congrats on your rank!
    Maybe this is a sign to play on java more? haha

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Error3, BankOfAtlas and Sleick_97 like this.
  11. Heyo!

Haha, congrats on your new rank! Even if you didn't win the giveaway it's still super cool you got Ultra rank! Once again congratulations on your new rank! Always love seeing giveaways done by people. It really shows how much they care about the community and it shows their such a genuine person. Though my luck isn't the greatest with giveaways. I don't win most of the ones I enter. Once again, congrats! :)

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted Apr 10, 2020