• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Volt Clans Recruitment - Season 5.5 - 6

Discussion in 'Clans' started by iTee, Nov 25, 2018.

1. CobraToxinMc

CobraToxinMc

Okay, Can you calm down? Like you legit called me dumb for my own skills. Just because you don’t have the skills as a danger does not mean that I’m bad as well. Also I don’t alt if your not a coward tell me your main account. Stop accusing me of things I don’t do. I don’t even know you.

Posted Feb 4, 2019
  2. DogCraze

DogCraze

1) What is your IGN? DogCraze

2) Do you have over 20 hours in clans? I have a lot more than 20 hours

3) Have you insided a clan before? I have insided 1 clan before and that´s because they insided me first.

4) Have you been in any power clans in the past? Yes, in clans season 1 I was in the power clan Rome, and I have been any many clans, I started playing in clans season 1. I know how to play the game and all of the techniques and strategies to use to make and build the clan up.

5) How much hours can you be on a day? It depends, since I am in highschool now I am getting a lot more projects and tests, but on the weekends I can be on for 5 or more hours.

6) How can you help out the clan? I can help by building the base and by doing raids. I am very good at soloing events and have lots of experience with doing raids. I am really good at making moats and archer towers/Scepter towers. I can also pvp, I am best with Knight and Sin. But I can also play brute or mage if you need.

7) How old are you? 14

8) What is your discord? DogCraze #7417

Thank you,
    DogCraze

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  3. Chromuh

Chromuh

1) What is your IGN? Chromuh

2) Do you have over 20 hours in clans? I have been playing since initial release, do I have way over 20 hours.

3) Have you insided a clan before? I don't think I have, if I did it would have been long ago.

4) Have you been in any power clans in the past? I have been in a few, but I have also allied many power clans and have been in several of Chritah clans.

5) How much hours can you be on a day? I can put in 1-3 hours on school week-days, and 3+ hours on the weekend

6) How can you help out the clan? I am an experienced player and have spent my time in many clans of my own or of others creation, I would like to think of myself as skilled and good at pvp, I can play all kits in domination.

7) How old are you? I am 14

8) What is your discord? Chromuh#0931

Posted Feb 11, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2019