• 2027 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2027 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Visible Game Timer BH (BEDROCK)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Nat, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am not sure if I am looking in the correct places, but I have not been able to find the amount of time left for a Block Hunt game.

When the game begins, it says there is 20 seconds to hide, then is says nothing else until it is finished.

What I’m proposing: There to be a timer in chat that is reminding of how much time is left. It doesn’t have to be in chat, it could be on the side of the screen or the top. (Maybe above the EXP bar)

How it will benefit:
    I have seen comments in chat asking about how much longer the game has left. If a visible timer were implemented, the curiosity would disappear.
    In all, knowing the time left would be a great help.

I look forward to replies with ideas and opinions!

Posted May 17, 2019,
    Last edited May 17, 2019
  2. Hello!

As a fellow Bedrock player, I completely agree that the lack of information in the HUDs and GUIs on the network can be frustrating. I don't see any reason why this can't be implemented similarly to how OITQ implemented the leaderboard-- an item-triggered popup that gives you the time remaining and ideally the number of hiders remaining as well.

Overall, I see no reason this can't be implemented and completely support it. +1 from me.

Posted May 19, 2019
    Nat likes this.
  3. Thanks for suggesting this! A gamer timer has been implemented in Block Hunt.

Implemented

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 12:13 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.