• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3862 Players Online
  • 3518 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

VIP+ pog

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Wolveszq, Jun 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like this rank

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  2. Why is 12 bucks? What a rip off. I get better perks off 6.99 immortal

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  3. its cool ig

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  4. Bro calm down 12 bucks and you can fly in the lobby and rainbow text that other people can’t see best 12 bucks ever

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2022
  5. i’ve never seen this rank before is bedrock or java

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  6. what are the perks on vip?

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  7. Ya what are they, and I just saw that you have it, I thought it was for Hypixel or smth. Also how long ago did they add this

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  8. Like an hour ago

Why is it 156 dollars a year to be able to have a free pet

Posted Jun 25, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 25, 2022
    BlazeFire and LostShrimp13 like this.
  9. Is it a limited time thing or is it here to stay. Also is it better than duke?

Wait is it a per month subscription.

Posted Jun 25, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 25, 2022
  10. oh

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  11. Bro 12 bucks every month for rainbow text and you get to fly best money ever spent

OP OP
  12. 156 dollars a year

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  13. Totally worth it

OP OP
  14. if flying in lobbies and having ur chat be a different color is your thing then i mean hey there you go. Idk if i would pay $12 a month for it though.

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  15. I am glad you like the rank. Personally, I think its perks are worth it even if it is slightly overpriced. It is cool they have a subscription rank for bedrock now.

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  16. Hey they finally actually listened to us
    But why vip+ when there isn't even a vip rank

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  17. The rank is basically a scam. Rainbow coloured chat is just lame tbh, not to mention that it doesn't work rn, or at least it didn't last night. The fly ability is useless cuz bat morph let's you do the same thing. 2 treasure party bombs? Bro I could open up a few royal crates and get more than 2, so that is useless. A network amplifier? It's alright, I guess, but it's only 1, and you can't obtain tips from amplifiers anymore either, making it more useless. The corgi pet is alright too, but not everyone is gonna use that. The name of the rank sucks and so does the colour. The ability to activate pets in-game is more annoying than useless, and there is a glitch that already exists to add pets into the game meaning you don't need the rank to do it lol. I think you should have the ability to change the colour like with Immortal, and they should change the name to something that fits the medieval theme instead of copying lifeboat and calling it VIP+. The rank costs twice as much as Immortal with so much less perks, making it look like a joke. The final perk of the rank is getting all perks from Duke/Duchess. Now you may think this is cool, however 2 months of this rank costs more than Duke, which is indefinitely a big scam. I encourage everyone to avoid buying this rank until it is done over properly, because right now it's literally just the definition of a scam. If you're going to buy a rank then buy any rank which isn't the subscription one.
    GG you got scammed!

Posted Jun 26, 2022,
    Last edited Jun 26, 2022
  18. Hey!
    I’m glad you’re enjoying your rank you purchased and enjoying all the perks it comes with. Unfortunately this thread isn’t promoting discussion surrounding the rank / it’s also turning into players going at each other so I will be locking this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns about anything relating this thread feel free to pm me!

Thread Locked — not promoting discussion

Posted Jun 26, 2022
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.