• 1053 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6317 Players Online
  • 5264 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Viewing Stats in Bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by _Sticks, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Like in the title, is there any way to see stats of any kind on the server? For example, game wins, kills, hours played, etc.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to view your own stats on Bedrock (besides viewing your place on a leaderboard) or if you have someone else click on you in-game in a lobby to view some of your stats and tell you what they see. There is another way, through a player ID, though I've heard that it hasn't been working as of late. Fortunately there are plans to bring Bedrock stats to the forums sometime soon. As for certain stats such as in-game time, I believe you would have to ask a staff member (I did this once), though I'm not sure who has what permissions.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  3. Hey,

I personally don't play on bedrock, but I don't think there is a way currently to check bedrock stats on Mineplex. There have been multiple threads asking about this, and the responses are the same. I think that having statistics in bedrock is an idea that they hope to implement some day, but I am not sure when they will do it. As of right now, you can always look through Leaderboards and click through Bedrock to see Top 100 people with the most wins. But as for individual stats, I don't think there are currently individual stats for bedrock, only for Java though. If you ever want to check stats through java though, you can always click through here and search for a player, then look at their stats in the java edition.

I hope that Mineplex will add a system like this as soon as possible, because the Bedrock community is in desperate need of new additions. As I said though, this is really up to the Leadership team, and us community members don't know what is coming or supposed to happen in the near future. Hope they add something for bedrock soon though.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  4. I would love to see stats implemented for Bedrock, but right now it is not possible. I hope this is added as it could add a little more competitive feel though.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  5. It is suppose to be added after the player forum walls are done

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted, _Sticks and Wiz2K like this.
  6. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

A lot of this is\was already implemented. Much of it is sitting in giant black bedrock rooms a mile behind the lobby house. Take a swim out there sometime. No, I am not joking.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  7. There is nothing inside of those rooms with stats. They were removed, it’s just the room they were in.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    WowTamman, _Sticks and xGetRekted like this.
  8. If player ID's did work however, I could get your stats for you. Like mentioned above, stats are planned to return to Bedrock (They were removed). In the meantime, be sure to check out @GuardianInASuit's Lobby Update Idea thread, as it talks about stats. (Can someone give him a link to it? Idek how to insert a link, lol)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Posted Apr 7, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  10. Yep, you can find that thread here. It basically gives an overview of what could be in future updates. As stated by Tamman, I believe it talks about stats as well.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    WowTamman and Klobby like this.