• 2692 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10121 Players Online
  • 7429 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Viewing one's own profile

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Nestia, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Viewing one's own profile
    When you click the icon it should have you "view profile" rather than go to "personal details". And when you hold your mouse on the icon it should drop down a clickable option for "personal details".
    (pretty much switch the 2)

Posted Oct 20, 2018
    millenium200 and coralines like this.
  2. I think that would be a great change. There's already a link to "Personal Details" (labeled User Settings) in the popup, and most people probably want to visit their profiles much more often than they want to change account settings.

Posted Oct 24, 2018
    Nestia likes this.
  3. Thank you! It's not a major problem, but it's a little thing that'd be nice to see (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2018
  4. I'm unsure what you guys mean at this time/what you are referring to. Is this still something you'd like to have changed?

Posted May 25, 2019
  5. I think this has already been changed. They're talking about the profile button on the top right of the website. It seems like back then there wasn't an option to directly go to your profile, but rather to go to your user settings.
    If you check the date this was posted, you'll notice that it's from before the new update, so it's probably fixed :P

Posted May 25, 2019
    Wanderer likes this.
  6. Cool. I'll drop it in my fixed subforum then.
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually I'll just give it the implemented tag.

Posted May 25, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.