• 837 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8988 Players Online
  • 8151 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

View Profile Request

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by mathuu, Jun 3, 2021.

1. If you have your forum profile private, there should be a button you can press to request access. If they deny, you can't see their page. If they accept, you'll be automatically added to the list of members who can view that player's profile.

Posted Jun 3, 2021
    Jet Starglaze, Hubble, Anna. and 5 others like this.
  2. So you have a two in one deal idea here from the looks of it. Having the ability to completely private your page altogether and a button to allow access right? Currently afaik you can only limit who sees your details (information tab) and who can post on your wall/view your news feed.

Posted Jun 3, 2021
    mathuu likes this.
  3. I’m talking about permission for viewing news feeds.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2021
  4. e.g. a long lost friend wants to say hi or see what you’re up to and can’t because the people allowed to see are limited?

Posted Jun 4, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and mathuu like this.
  5. Yup

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2021
  6. Would definitely be a nice addition, kinda like Instagram. However, I think Mineplex staff have better things to do than that. :shrug:

Posted Jun 4, 2021
  7. True, but it would be fairly simple to code. Doesn't take much work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  8. Reminds me a little bit of something like instagram privacy. You can still load their page, but you can't see much without requesting to follow them. I think this would be a solid addition for the website truthfully and I think that it would be a feature many people would enjoy. +1

Posted Jun 8, 2021
    mathuu and xLqnax like this.