• 2577 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11015 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Videos of high level SSM or just somebody playing well

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by MLG0328, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Hey everyone. Does anyone know any channels or would be wanting to be showing videos of some good play? I can’t find much on YouTube or other video platforms. If you have any recommendations or videos yourself, I’d love to see/look at them. Thanks!

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  2. I have been watching this recently:

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  3. Yeah, I’ve seen Ssundee’s videos for SSM. They’re good and he’s clearly not bad at it, (he wins on most of the SSM videos) but I’d like to see videos that are a lot more advanced and have advanced tech or strategies for the characters. His videos are also a bit outdated, but it’s not that big of a problem.

I’ll check out his SSM videos again. Maybe they’re better than I thought.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019
  4. I'm guessing you're looking for videos with commentary and not montages?

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  5. Commentary would be nice, but it’s not necessary. If it’s just gameplay, I wouldn’t be mad. I’d still watch it and see how he plays.

OP OP
  6. I have not made videos in 2-3 years, maybe I'll continue in the future but I have made 5 SSM videos. You can checkout my first one here:
    Bad mic and commentary since it's soo old but it will do for learning SSM haha. Do keep in mind SSM has received a lot of updates since then so it's a bit different now.

I've been playing SSM for about 4+ years, you're free to PM me if you want to play with me sometime and I can teach you some stuff hehe!

EDIT: Just watched first video, I recommend the other ones instead as I didn't do a very good job on this one lol.

Posted Jun 14, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 14, 2019
  7. Ayy Neon is insane for this kind of stuff - his videos are what got me into SSM in the first place.
    At the time of recording, he was one of the best players - he's still good but only plays rarely on alts. He's on the leaderboards too, if that vouches in any way for his skill.

I've also made videos in the past but deleted them because they aren't so good. I can try to make instructional videos for anyone who needs them with commentary.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  8. I'm thinking about recording some ssm videos - I'm on the road to 5k wins, so I'd say I'm highly skilled. Would you be interested in watching me MLG?

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf likes this.
  9. Not sure where all the footage ended up for the 2016 SCL Winter Tournament but it's probably the most memorable for me.

You also have ForeverElite who is a long time player.

Wish I could find more videos but they've since been deleted / privated.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf likes this.
  10. Yeah, I’ve seen his videos and they’re really good. He plays a crap ton of spider but I’ve learned from his cow play.
    I’d love to see some of your videos :)
    --- Post updated ---
    I would love to watch it!
    --- Post updated ---
    Yep, I’ve seen some of elites videos. I’ll have to check him out more because I clearly missed some.

OP OP
  11. I still have mine (though I have long since unlisted them) as well as some recordings stuck away in my files if people are interested

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  12. Yeah I unlisted mine as well. I might just make them public once again but idk. I'm actually thinking about streaming SSM until Hytale Beta comes out. The only issue is it's way too easy to stream snipe, and it makes the game unbearable in pubs. If there's some interest I might do it.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  13. Could just do streamed 1v1s or something maybe?

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  14. Posted Jun 22, 2019
  15. SSM is very IQ game and sometimes it is hard to win when you are in fight with try harders

Posted Jul 15, 2019
  16. I'm noticing a lot of times, people get glitched in blocks due to the double jump being bugged and server lag.

Posted Jul 16, 2019