• 1892 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10330 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Very laggy pe servers.

Discussion in 'Help' started by KaChan, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Ok I don't know if anyone else has this problem but, the servers on mineplex pe are incredibly laggy. I usually play when it's not prime hours such as 3:00-7:00 pm. Those the hours that are most laggy. I usually check my wifi to see if it has any problems but, it is almost always fine. I just wanted to put it out there. Plz fix the lagginess.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  2. Hey!
    I don’t face any lag on the bedrock servers. It’s not your WiFi, the issue is most probably your phone. It might not have the capacity to run Minecraft smoothly thus you are facing lag. If you have too many games or photos on your phone delete the ones you don’t play/use. This should hopefully fix the lag.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  3. Umm just saw this i dont usually play on my phone i play on my ipad. It usually happens on there.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  4. Hey,

It happens usually with mobile devices. If you have the Windows 10 edition or any other Minecraft that has Bedrock support should usually run better. Hopes this helps. ~jocoe

Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 8:41 PM