• 109 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3386 Players Online
  • 3277 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Very Aesthetic Sunset Pictures I took Outside My House.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by le Brownie, Sep 9, 2021.

?

What do you think about the Pictures?

1. Wow, these are amazing!!!

72.7%
  2. They're good.

27.3%
  3. Not bad, not good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They're not that good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Oh man get me a bucket quick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello there

About 45 Minutes ago the sky was on fire with amazing clouds that were lit up with fiery orange and red light from the sun. it was incredible and I grabbed my camera and rushed outside to capture these amazing scenes. For future notice these pictures were captured on the date of:

7:30 - 8:30 PM.

9/9/2021 NO filters were used in these pictures. they are only edited with Contrast, Exposure, Etc. I do so because my camera cannot capture the color of the scenery that was there, Irl in the moment.. so I add those effects to make it as realistic as possible

Please note: My camera quality is not that Good and please don't hate them because of that... I am saving up for a new camera that will hopefully capture better pictures, personally I like the look of a landscape that isn't taken with the most high quality camera in the world.. if you know what I mean, personally i think if an image (mostly sunsets) are just a little grainy - blurry it adds to the realism and aesthetics of it all.

Pings: @anna dot @scarlet @CatFan105 @Amg @TheArrow'sShadow @coconut @Lady_Alyss @Ava-the-Artist @Ranger_Maddie @Elendil

ENJOY

(my favourite one)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (my 2nd favourite one)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    street lamps are just so aesthetic idk why
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    fish fillet in the sky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 9, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 11, 2021
  2. yay! More pretty clouds thwt sorta look like explosions!

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    Name Tag and le Brownie like this.
  3. I love them!
    My favorites are #2 and #4

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  4. Love these photos! Keep up the great photography! :)

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. Thanks :DD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. WOAHH!! You should be a photographer, you take really nice pictures :D
    this one oh my god >>>

You are so talented!!

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  7. Nice, what Country?

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. Maryland is the state i live in and USA is the country

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2021
  9. Wow!
    All of the pictures look amazing!
    I don't know which one I like the most.

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  10. thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  11. Hiya Brownie! These are awesome! Kudos to you! I love the first 5 because of the explosion of the clouds and how beautifully they are light up with color. The first one is amazing and a perfect example of a sky on fire with red, just so beautiful and the awe of God’s many wonders. The following four, I love the black silhouette in the foreground with the explosion of the clouds with reds behind, such beautiful contrast. And as for pic 9 is the billowing clouds just above the tree line. I am not much of a fan to what I would call distractions in the pic, like the highlife wire, but that is me, in some situations they can add drama verse be in the way, but that is me.
    I find @coconut comment that the one with is it a light on the pole or the moon above it, but coconut say “this one is my god” leaves me wonder what is seen that I am missing, but truly liked, so that is awesome!
    Keep up the photograph, that and your lovely banners and a beautiful expression of you artistic talents, keep it up, keep posting!

Posted Sep 10, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  12. the filter makes this 10x better but it’s amazing anyway

Posted Sep 11, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  13. Pretty amazing, they look like they're from Google. ;)

Posted Sep 11, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  14. I didnt use any filters though-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. This is amazing! It's so hard to capture the beauty of some images because I feel like you have to be in person to get the full experience. I don't have a single clue as to how to edit the exposures, contrasts, sharpness, etc. to be able to make it look like how you did. It's truly a gift! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Posted Sep 12, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  16. This is very true. Still I might have captured a lot of the moment's beauty but its nothing in comparison to experiencing it Irl at the moment

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  17. well I edited them all with the sharpness / contrast / exposure and all that on my pc, I just upload the original photos from my camera to my pc and the edit them via computer. I did not use filters

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  18. the is the streetlamp your seeing, not the moon just for clarification

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  19. More pretty pictures! My favorite are the 2 at the bottom because I just love the pink in the clouds. Thanks again for sharing, hope you continue to keep taking pictures!

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  20. looking back at that 2nd pic it looks like i time travelled back to 1989 and took that picture... its super retro and nostalgic

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2021
    Name Tag and CatFan105 like this.