• 1046 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5060 Players Online
  • 4014 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Version tags

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by DabaronDaFox, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Let players select tags to put on their posts. For like ideas and stuff. So you know what server they are talking about.
    Like it would be
    [Java] Change this
    [Bedrock] Change this

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  2. Posted Jul 8, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  3. Hey there!
    As @_Prof_ said, you can already use the tags feature to indicate what type of thread you're talking about, although I do see where players might get confused. What you're suggesting is an interesting suggestion and I think there should be more clear indicates to what version of the server they are targetting.

In addition to the already existing tag system, maybe including a type of area on the forum that segregates java ideas from bedrock? You can play around with my idea but that might be an easier way visually and will definitely help make it easier to navigate through ideas.

So in regards to your idea overall, I think maybe some sort of additional clarification would definitely help but as it is now seems pretty organized to me. Since players know to include somewhere in the thread that it's a bedrock feature, I'm sure it should be fine. Although this might be a good suggestion for future website updates. [​IMG]

Posted Jul 8, 2019