• 1253 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6562 Players Online
  • 5309 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Valorant Maps in Minestrike?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by SirDinkleberry, Apr 23, 2020.

?

should Mineplex add Valorant maps to Minestrike

1. yessir

45.5%
  2. not too sure about that

54.5%
  1. I would say that almost everything in Minestrike directly correlates to CSGO, but with Valorant's closed beta recently coming out and its strong likeness to both games, I think it would be cool to include the three Valorant maps in Minestrike. I am unsure of how possible mechanics such as teleporters are, however, any similarities to Valorant could be rejuvenating and draw some attention back to Minestrike in my opinion.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    Asnaf likes this.
  2. Honestly sounds like a really good idea and might bring Minestrike back into the loop of things. Don't see that many people playing it.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    SirDinkleberry likes this.
  3. Hello!

This sounds like a pretty good idea, but I think Valorant has bigger maps than Counter-Strike and it could be a big problem in the Minestrike. I don't think Valorant abilities should be added to the Minestrike because they would cause a lot of bugs. However, I would give -1 to this idea.

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  4. You make a good argument about the size of the maps and I can see how that could possibly create gameplay issues. I also do not believe that the abilities should be added unless it were in a separate game mode.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2020
    ElkkuCombo likes this.
  5. Might just be better to make Valorant in Minecraft, that would be pretty cool. Though not a big fan of how Valorant maps would work in Minestrike, the 3-site one and teleporters.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  6. Yeah I get where you are coming from!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2020
  7. no.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Typrr likes this.
  8. I think maybe making a separate game for this would be a better option and merge Minestrike with that. I'm all for the maps in Minestrike but they're a lot bigger than CS:GO maps so it may impact gameplay. Possibly compress them into smaller maps but I'd say completely remaking Minestrike would be a better option for this. In fact, maybe replace Minestrike for a more Valorant styled game. If people don't keep up with Minestrike's updates then why would anyone check it out? It would have to be known as a new game and go under a new name but that's just what I think. Overall, I'd like to see Valorant maps somewhere but Minestike probably isn't the best option

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    SirDinkleberry likes this.
  9. This seems like the best option at the moment. Thanks for the input!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2020
  10. I personally think valorant maps are much to compact for this.

Posted Apr 26, 2020