• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Valentines Update (2/9/2019)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by DeanTM, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MatthewsGalaxy

MatthewsGalaxy

Found a mount bug.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  2. Rainbowtrol

Rainbowtrol

Yay.
    More chests.
    This is truly what everyone wanted.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  3. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Cosmetics comrade! They're nice to look at!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  4. Shaiym

Shaiym

Hey! I’m loving the update so far, it totally has gotten me in the mood for Valentine’s Day which is coming up soon. I haven’t gotten enough shards for the new chests yet but I’ve seen others equipped with all of the cool new cosmetics, and honestly I’m super impressed on how each one came out. My favorite cosmetic out of the ‘Valentine’s Treasure’ is definitely the love letters, since most of them are hilarious to look at. Another thing to bring up is the new ‘Rose Rush’ game. Playing RR with my friends is a lot of fun and challenging as well. The gameplay is super intense sometimes but that’s what makes it even more fun, especially with Calvin the Cow in the way. Overall, love the new Valentine’s Update and I hope others get to enjoy it as much as I do!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  5. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

I am so excited about the new Valentines update because I love the new game, Rose Rush. I played several times in the row, and I am enjoying it so much. I have not won the game the first time, but I am still trying because it is way more challenging. The Valentines cosmetic looks fantastic and I really love it so much. I love to give the Valentines gift to most of my friends because I am too sweet and nice to everyone here. Overall, that is an excellent update, and keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Shaiym likes this.
  6. SorryIWasLate

SorryIWasLate

Do you smell that? It smells like...LOVE!

Valentine's day is one of the best holidays. The chocolates, the flowers, the letters, but the best thing about this lovey-dovey holiday is the Mineplex update! The new particles, gadgets, morphs, etc. are super fun and very creative. I especially love the idea of the love letters and the gift exchange. I'm glad that we can spread the love by giving everyone a smile with a cheesy love letter! The new game is an absolute blast. I played about 20ish games so far, and I plan on playing it a bit more this week! It's a fun enjoyable game to play with friends, and it focuses on the idea of teamwork, which I love! The lobby looks fantastic, so lovely and vivid. I enjoy visiting my ex-lover Polly; she always brings back such pleasant memories.

I will continue to enjoy this lovely update, and play around to get some v-day treasures!

Keep doing what you’re doing and keep up the excellent work ♥

-Sorry

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  7. So, I don’t know if this is clarified yet or not, but how long will this game be on Mineplex? Currently, I cannot play it because I’m stuck with Bedrock. If we throw on a couple months, then I might be able to play it. Though it isn’t really that big of a deal, but this game does sound cool. Just let me know and I’ll be happy either way, Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  8. ClassN

ClassN

Throwback to the legendary Valentine's Vendetta.

Good update, though. Although I'm not sure why there was a price increase in chests (20k shards -> 25k shards)?

Posted Feb 12, 2019 at 6:19 AM
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. leo_thya

leo_thya

Yeah, at this point, it’s better to buy the legacy treasure if you don’t have past cosmetics already.

Posted Feb 12, 2019 at 9:15 AM
  10. Aledai

Aledai

The update is really nice, I've played some Rose Rush games and I really enjoyed it.
    It's a competitive game mode and I like that, the spawn point of the roses also makes it a strategic game mode. I also obtained some of the cosmetics and they look very nice.
    I hope everyone had a great valentine!
    , Peace

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  11. Pancake_7 // ppancake

Pancake_7 // ppancake

I love this update! Keep up the good work Mineplex!

Posted Feb 15, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  12. MlNTY

MlNTY

Hello!

I personally enjoy this holiday update. The Rose Rush game is fun to play and I give credit for this idea of a game! Along with the valentine gifts, they are quite satisfying to play around with. Keep up the great work! Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day!

Cheers!

Posted Feb 17, 2019 at 10:49 PM