• 2386 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4965 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

uwu

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hxneyboba, Sep 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I thought I’d introduce myself on here so that I can make friends and play on the server with people, anyways (ahem my grammar and spelling sucks) my name is hxneyboba or most people call me hxney, boba or by my real name. I’ve played on Mineplex for a while and always enjoy it. My favorite game would honestly be hard to choose since I play a lot of them. Usually I’m very active on servers but lately I’ve been reading webtoons and dealing with my brothers uwu. Anyways have a wonderful day and I hope I can make some friends because I love to be friendly and meet new humans uwu or aliens don’t judge lol.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    OJ_hog, Meq and AyyNick like this.
  2. Hey!!

I think it's fantastic you've decided to introduce yourself to the community on the forums. The forums are an awesome place to introduce yourself and get to know other players of the server. My name is AyyNick, but you can call me Nick. I have also been playing MC and MP for quite a while! Anyways, I hope to see you around in-game or on the forums sometime soon, and if you ever need anything or just want to chat, send me a PM on here! :)

Oh and also, not sure if you knew but there is an introduction section on the forums where you can post an intro there :)

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  3. Ohh! Thank you I didn’t know that actually and I’m usually on Minecraft from 8am to 10 pm, I have no life but Minecraft and webtoons haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. Moved to introduction section

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

P.S. if you want or believe a thread should be moved, use the report button on the very first post of the thread!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. Okay thank you!

OP OP
  6. Hello,

It's so nice to meet you!
    If you want to play on game IGN: ronanashmancer
    Discord: Ronan#7494

Good meeting you, Best wishes,
    Joshua

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  7. Heyo!

Welcome to the forums, it's nice to meet you! My IGN is my Forums name, but I usually go by XMas (or whatever you'd like to call me, doesn't really matter to me). One of my favorite games to play here on the network would be Cake Wars, but I enjoy just about everything besides Speed Builders, Bridges, and Paintball. I've been pretty active as well recently, but I've been getting into a more building type scene on Mineplex. You'll probably end up seeing me around in the lobbies, so if you do, don't be afraid to say hi! Have a good rest of your day, and hopefully you end up meeting some new players as well!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  8. Hello,

Welcome to the forums and the community! I hope you enjoy your time here. My favourite game on Bedrock would probably have to be Mixed Arcade as I love the roulette of fun, fast-paced mini-games. On Java, it would have to be Nano Games for a similar reason, and it doesn't end ;)

Have an awesome day!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  9. nice to meet u ^-^
    IGN : ScarletBlood37
    feel free to add me as a friend :)

although you will have to PM me because my incoming friend requests is turned off lol

and I love reading webtoons too xd
    which WT is your favorite?

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  10. Hey Boba!

It is very nice to meet you! I love to read Webtoons as well! I especially love Bluechair. What other hobbies do you have? My IGN is Mathuu, please feel friend to friend me and don’t be afraid to ask if I’d like to play with you! (I promise I don’t bite, I’m very friendly.) My Discord is mathew#2279 if you would like to chat on there as well. Please feel free to PM me on the forums, or message me in-game if you have any questions, or just wanna chat! Enjoy your stay at Mineplex!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  11. the webtoon UnO is the best xd

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Mathuu / Mathew likes this.
  12. My IGN is _Prof_ is you want to friend me. I have played Mineplex for 3 years and stayed active from day one. My favourite games are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. Reading is a hobby of mine too. I have a brother too, he is 7-years-old. Welcome to the Mineplex forums!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  13. Thank you and I’m on Minecraft somewhat but I don’t have discord sadly.
    --- Post updated ---
    I only play speed builders really cause building is fun
    --- Post updated ---
    I’ll check it out
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you and my other hobbies would be singing! I love anything music related
    --- Post updated ---
    My favorite would be always human, lore Olympus and pretty much anything with someone who’s gay lol.

OP OP
    _Prof_ likes this.
  14. Nice meeting you, and welcome to the forums! Have a great day!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  15. Thank you and you too!

OP OP
    Meq likes this.
  16. UnO stands for UnOrdinary btw, the creator is Uru-Chan
    I’ll go check out Lore Olympus lol

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  17. You’ll like it but you’ll probably be like me and read it to fast and have to use fast pass

OP OP
  18. I don’t have enough money for that xd can’t buy the fast pass :/

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  19. Same I’m very broke lol

OP OP
  20. Welcome, Hxney to the Mineplex forums. It's great that you've chosen to introduce yourself to the community, I always love reading these introductions and hearing about all of the wonderful stuff people get up to and what they love doing on Mineplex, best of luck on the mineplex forums, all the best!

Posted Sep 21, 2019