• 861 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9299 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Username Doesn't Exit

Discussion in 'Help' started by RitoXI, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Why can't I log in to my username which is the right one. can you guys help with this. my username is RitoXI

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  2. Hey! Try checking your connection and then shut your Minecraft and open it up again. Hopefully the issue should be fixed. I’ve had this issue in java before and restarting my Minecraft and refreshing the server list a few times fixes the issue for me!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Pritt likes this.
  3. I've been having this problem too. I went onto the shop and put in my username (bbqpzza) a couple days ago and it worked, but i just did it a couple minutes ago and it didn't work. It always says on account information "something went wrong :(" and then if i click change MC account and put in my username, it says, "Minecraft username does not exist! Please enter your correct one!" I've relogged, turned mc off n back on, closed the browser and checked again, and nothings working. I think it has something to do with the shop itself, but come on Mineplex. It works one day then not the other like somethins gotta change.

Posted Sep 14, 2019