• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6154 Players Online
  • 3264 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Urgent issue: houses 'dont exist' randomly

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by C0MMAND3R246, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had let it slide once, but I need to talk after a second one. I hadn't been on creative housing in a while until I came back two weeks ago. I try go onto my full house and it says it cant find the house. 'Does it exist?' I thought it isnt too much of a loss, it had it's time. I finish a very well crafted parkour house over the last two weeks and this morning, it cant find the house. 'Does it exist?' Yes it does, I played it half an hour before it did this. Those houses are permanently locked. The bug is completely random timing, but I think either ranks which give many houses or the frequency of going on the house causes it, those were factors. The houses better be there. Message me personally if you can access the houses. I'm fed up. Also this isnt a bug report as I dont trust people to actually respond, and I can see if people do here.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
  2. Idk if creative will ever be fixed at this point :((. So many bugs

Posted Apr 22, 2020
  3. Hey Commander! The exact same thing happened to me, and now I cant access mine either. This isnt the first time it's happened though. Sometimes you just have to wait it out, but switching lobbies and trying again works sometimes. Right now, no one is on creative housing, so i wouldn't be surprised if everyone is going through the same thing.

Posted Jun 15, 2020
  4. Hey! I believe Creative Housing is currently down at the moment. This is why you cannot join your house, and why it has 0 players playing it. I believe the issue is known and being worked on, so you just have to be patient. If you come across anything like this in the future, feel free to report it at www.mineplex.com/bugs. Make sure to read the Bug Reporting Guide before doing so!

Posted Jun 15, 2020
  5. Hey there!

Housing is currently down at the moment and this is a bug and our QA/T team is aware of it and we're going to try and fix to it as soon as we can. If you do ever find a bug please use the bug report and bug report guide LT has provided you. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread. Please send any concerns my way!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 15, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.