• 1295 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5242 Players Online
  • 3947 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Upgrade infiltrator kit of turf wars in bedrock

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by KINGAYAAZ786, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am here to give you suggestion that you upgrade infiltrator kit of turf wars in bedrock edition. The upgrade is remove the slowness
    Please work on this upgrade. Thank you

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. I feel like the slowness balances the kit, otherwise it would be almost objectively better than the default kit.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. The infiltrator kit seems fair to me, and doesn’t need an upgrade. You get a chance to PvP on the other side for some time while others are going long range and have bows, so it’s a fair fight to switch to short range and have the infiltrator open to attack but also kills easily if they get close.

I feel like I just typed gibberish but -1

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. The slowness put on infiltrator is there to balance it. If it had no slowness, it would be a Marksman with a sword that could go to the other side. That wouldn't be balanced. Having the slowness effect keeps the infiltrator at bay was purposely added. -1
    --- Post updated ---
    Hi there! Since this would be directly undoing balances placed on Infiltrator and this would make it unbalanced and didn't receive any positive responses, I'll be denying this idea. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked ~~~ Idea Denied

Posted Apr 26, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.