• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6808 Players Online
  • 6478 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Updated introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CatFan105, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Hey, it's me, CatFan105. It's now officially been a year on the forums, so I decided to make an introduction. And yes, I made a different one before, but this is updated, and a while later, and also the other only got like 3 posts =/

So, I'll introduce myself again: I'm CatFan105, or Catfan, or Cat. I'm a well-known forums user, meaning that
    1: I have over 1,000 posts, which leads to
    2: I have way too much time on my hands.
    You'll probably see me next to everywhere on the forums, so if I pop up in a very random place, don't be surprised.

About me:
    I'm remaining anonymous still, but there are a couple things I can tell you. I use Eastern time, or EST. I like cats, reading, mineplex, and many other things. I enjoy writing stories, although they always turn out slightly different from how I had intended. I absolutely cannot spell, which is why I'm copying this from a Google doc. I am very active on mine and others' walls, and I'm usually either
    1: arguing,
    2: telling jokes,
    3: having pleasant conversation, or
    4: a mixture of the above.

I do my best to help out, enjoy playing bom blobbers, cake wars, and block hunt on bedrock, and nano games on java. Today is not my actual birthday, I just have it set as that because that's the birthday of CatFan105 as a forums account. Also, I'm a Ravenclaw if you were wondering. My favorite color is lime green, my favorite animal is Cats, and my favorite number is 105. I'm Christian, specifically Lutheran.

About me in-game:
    I'd like to say that, because I'm at level 42, I'm rather good, but to be true it's mostly just grinding and not actually having much skill. You may see me in-game at some point, if you do feel free to say hi and please don't make fun of the fact that I just fell off the edge of the map while trying to leap to a tree. I'm also on java, although I only ever play nano games because that's the only game where the fact that java pvp makes no sense to me is trivial. (Also, nano games are like the only games that actually start.) I'm not actually that great or really at all well-known in-game, but I like to think that most people on the forums have at least seen me in several different places.

Well, that's all 8 can think of right now…
    If you can think of anything else that I front and you would like to know, feel free to tell me and I'll answer
    So, yeah

Some pictures that I like looking at:

[​IMG]
    ( @punkband )

[​IMG]
    ( @Ava-the-Artist )

[​IMG]
    ( @ceph @dcdb )

[​IMG]
    ( @koqel )

[​IMG]
    ( @Zersara @Dr3foJ @james610 @squishybibby )

[​IMG]
    ( @ItsJqke )

[​IMG]
    ( @incerts )

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  2. If anyone's wondering about the pictures, opening it in a different tab will let you see it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  3. Cool, maybe one day you could post one of your stories on your wall, and the picture of the person with the red shirt is that you.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. no, its a toddler that I took a picture of using a swirl filter

OP OP
    Dr3foJ and LostShrimp13 like this.
  5. Still doesn't seem to let me view what the pictures are. Any other ideas?

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. eyy nice intro!!!! It's never to late for an intro!!!! *guilty silence* well written!

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Thanks!
    No, although are yiu using a mobile device or computer?

OP OP
    koqel likes this.
  8. I’ve tried both.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  9. Hmmm
    I dunno then, maybe it just doesn't always worl

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
    koqel and Dr3foJ like this.