• 657 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8326 Players Online
  • 7669 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Updated introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by traincar100, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Hello! I am traincar127 on bedrock and swordmaker2000 on java. I play on multiple servers with my friends but I prefer mineplex the most. My favorite foods are burgers, pancakes, waffles, orange chicken and a couple others. I am usually don’t try new foods. I have started playing java more than in the past. I am not sure exactly on what I want to do in the future yet but I am interested in history. The games I most often play on mineplex bedrock are skywars, turf wars, cake wars sometimes I do blockhunt and master builders. The games I often play on mineplex java are skywars, cake wars, dragon escape and arcade games.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. Hey, @traincar100!

I also don't really try new foods either but my favourites are sushi and watermelon. As for the future, I plan to go to University to study sciences and become an orthodontist (hopefully). If you don't know what you want to do in the future, don't worry about it. There are a ton of people who are in University and have no clue what they're planning on doing. On Mineplex I'm a Java player and my favourite games are Cake Wars, Nano Games, and Super Smash Mobs. If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a message! Hopefully, we can see each other around either in-game on Java or here on the forums! :)

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  3. Hi Traincar100!!

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  4. Hey Traincar100! It's awesome to meet you, thanks for making an introduction!

My name is Arrow and I'm a moderator here on Mineplex. I'm 17 and use he/him pronouns! We share a lot of favorite foods! While I also don't usually try new foods (I'm a SUPER picky eater haha) Some of my favorite foods include mac and cheese, burgers and waffles, because I'm super healthy :D

I main Turf Wars on Bedrock, as I really only play on that platform. I stream both Turf and Sky Wars on YouTube, which are my favorite past times along with drawing and taking my two dogs on walks.

It's really cool to meet you! We both play on Bedrock, so if you see me around feel free to say hello!

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  5. I forgot about super smash mobs, I play that sometimes. Sushi on my list of foods is one of the worst.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2021