• 3460 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11898 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Update?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by semijak, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Will there ever be an update on Minestrike where the guns that have no skins (i.e. P250 Muertos, PP-Bizon Streak) will finally have skins instead of the dyes?

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  2. Sometimes you have to ask yourself, "is this really a good use of the developers' time?"

Not sure adding skins is a top priority, I believe most of the attention is going towards GWEN.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  3. I haven't been on Minestrike for a while, but I don't think that the skins turning into dyes is their fault. Rather I think it is a setting issue on the player's part.

If the case is that there is a glitch and the skins are turning into dyes, I would think that would be pretty important. Glitches like that can be frustrating and ruin the vibe of the game.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. Ohh, I completely misread the post. I thought he was referring to the skins you can get in chests.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. I believe it's both but I could be wrong.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  6. What I'm trying to get it as is, I thought he was requesting more unlockable skins for guns be made.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  7. I think we need a little more context on this post. Are you talking about the dye icons in the cosmetic menu when you do not have a resource pack, or are the in-game skins looking like dyes instead of guns?

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    semijak likes this.
  8. Mine-Strike in general Just NEEDS an Update, But I'd focus The first Updates towards TDM

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    little_dude_9000 likes this.
  9. Ahhhhh I see. In that case I agree with you.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  10. I was not talking about skins from chests, but thank you.
    It is not all of the skins, it is only some of the special ones from chests. How P250 Muertos is cocoa beans, and PP-Bizon Streak is Lapiz Dye.
    The second thing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2019
  11. By the way Mineplex have acted on this game in the past, I personally can't see them doing anything to fix their game. They do not care for Minestrike and if they haven't fixed skins that don't appear in game for over a year then I would say it is highly unlikely that they do anything to fix this. The most important step for Minestrike is stopping all the cheaters - though they will not do this because of their rules on banning people for x-ray. If you ask me, Minestrike is a dead game and it is at it's lowest point right now, especially with the EU community quitting.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  12. It's a bug with the newer versions. If you play on 1.8 this issue isn't present.

Posted Aug 28, 2019