• 503 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3156 Players Online
  • 2653 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Update Idea for the bawk bawk's wrath mini-game

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by NYAN, May 15, 2019.

1. I had an idea for the bawk bawk's wrath mini-game (The one where you try to reach shelter in time.) Basically, my idea is this: In the first round everyone is in, you try to reach the shelter in time, the usual. After you reach the shelter you get a point, you can choose to keep what you have and go in the safe zone, or you can try to go for double or nothing and reach the next shelter. PvP is still enabled at round 3 so you can lose all your points, or you can play it safe. If you don't make it the first round, you have 0 points. Example: You stay in the first round and make it to the shelter, you have one point. You choose to try to double your points and make it to the second shelter, now you have two points. You try to double your points again, but because PvP is enabled, you get knocked out last second. Now you have zero points. I know this idea is a bit different from the original, but I thought I'd give it a go. Hope you consider my idea!

Posted May 15, 2019
  2. Thread Moved to Game Alterations.

It’s an interesting idea, no doubt about that. However, it sort of gears off of the competitive aspect to it. Yes, it is still competitive in the sense that you can knock others off, but the points add less of a layer to the game. The point is that once it gets smaller, the box shrinks so it’s more difficult for players to get to it in time with PvP enabled. Keeping this with the addition of a pointage system would make the game far more difficult and allow anyone with enough points to win. Personally, it’s a -1 for me, but I’m interested to see what others think.

Posted May 15, 2019
  3. Personally I think the Bawk Bawk’s Wrath Nano Game is almost perfect as it is. Nano Games in general are very simple and aren’t too complicated to begin with. Right now, the game is basically a process of elimination and that makes the game more suspenseful and fun, as time goes by. I think adding this point system that you’ve suggested would be alright, but in my opinion it isn’t really necessary and would only make the game a bit more complicated for the players. With the point system, I feel like players could also just get frustrated by getting knocked out and losing all of their points. For now, I think we should just keep it as it is, with multiple rounds of trying to get into the box until the game ends.

Posted May 15, 2019
  4. I disagree with this because this just seems like a whole different game than the original Bawk Bawk's Wrath. Changing the way you win and basically the whole system apart from the aim to get on the platform. In that way, I believe this would not be a good update or really an update at all and give this a -1

Posted May 15, 2019
  5. Thanks for the feedback everyone! Yes, I know it's very different as I stated in the original post. I had a feeling it would get denied but it was worth a try!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2019