• 2050 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10488 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Update Bedrock Cakewars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Blaxingbluefire, Sep 8, 2019.

1. I think it is about time that bedrock cakewars gets caught up with java edition. I personally would love to see the chest GUI to help buy stacks of blocks quicker. New maps. Items such as the wall. Possibly the frosting kit. And maybe include a solos if possible.
    Ps: sorry for listing but there is so much that can be done to cake wars to improve the competitiveness of the game on bedrock edition and catch it up to its predecessor Java Edition.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. Love everything on this list. If they were to add frosting kit then they would need to fix knockback. I also want a solos mode and was thinking it could replace duos because the party system is broke and you can’t play with your friend in duos.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  3. I agree. There is a lot more things that could be added to make it a lot more fun. Also the bug where you can't place blocks fully around the cake on normal should be fixed

Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 9:15 PM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  4. Yo!
    I totally agree that Cake Wars could use some updates on the Bedrock platform, however, I don't completely agree with everything you suggested above. As for the GUI idea, this unfortunately isn't possible on Bedrock since their code n such is completely different from Java - this would require Minecraft itself to "enable" this feature for Bedrock. For new maps, I believe there are plans on adding more maps just requires one of the developers for Bedrock to push them (I could be wrong but @PyxllCreates would know for sure). As for the Frosting Kit idea, with how Bedrock PvP works, this would in my opinion cause a ton of unfair games since again Bedrock is way different than Java on many levels (especially pvp). Last but not least, Mineplex has denied the idea of solo Cake Wars many times due to it splitting up the community and it would slow down other Cake Wars team games - which I agree with. Again, I do also think Cake Wars could use some updating on Bedrock but I just don't think these ideas would quite fit on Bedrock at the moment.

Rating: -1

Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 9:55 PM
    Steven190 likes this.
  5. What if we remove duos and replace it with solo mode. This would not split the playerbase and it would get rid of a useless mode.

Why? I think this should happen because the party system is broken and I see no progress being made on it. This makes duos useless and encourages people to break the rules and cross team in duos. Half the time me and others don’t ever have a teammates so once again it isn’t duos for some people. The community obviously has asked a bunch of times but gets denied because of splitting the playerbase. Now I thought that this would be a great solution and give the community what they wanted here on bedrock.

Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 11:21 PM
  6. I think bedrock cw deserves an update, but first, i dont think the gui is possible as @TeaSpiller said. Yeah, there should be new maps and i think you should be able to vote for another map (dont say this aint possible cuz i saw this on a diff bedrock server). Also, teaspiller said solos (and 8v8s) were denied to prevent splitting the playerbase. Also, Frosting has been denied on Bedrock due to the fact it would be hard to right click (on ipad/phone its basically holding left click without aiming a block). Also i wonder how u want frosting when java players want it removed (it can very easily combo/knock people off the void due to giving slowness, and it should be Slowness 1 not 2 imo).

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  7. Bro, we already updated this game so many times. Each update bringing bugs that drastically affected gameplay. What else do we need to add to cakewars? If any game should be updated, it is skywars as its like the 3rd most played game and hasn’t seen an update for a while

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 7:57 PM
  8. Once solo cakewars is added and replaces duos and KB is fixed for all games. Cakewars will be perfect. I would like a Skywars and Survival Games update tbh

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  9. Guardian zombies need to be nerfed. They do too much damage even when you have a lot of armour

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  10. Is that a new bedrock cw thing? I didnt know it was added since i havent played bedrock cw in a long time lol.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 8:16 PM
  11. I meant skywars. Sorry about that my bad

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 8:17 PM
    FruitVegetables and CupAWup like this.
  12. its ok XD guess u read the thread wrong. That confused me

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 8:20 PM