• 638 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7512 Players Online
  • 6874 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Up Pearl Chances in Crates

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Fishrrr, Apr 23, 2021.

1. I often find my self in situations regarding lack of pearls and gaps. So if they buffed pearl chances the games would be a bit more fun.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  2. I personally don't mind the current pearl chances. I find myself having a few pearls, yet never needing them at any given time in-game most of the time. I find 4 pearls per game just by looking in a few chests as well, so I don't think it's really necessary to buff the chances.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  3. I can get around 4-12 enders in a game. So ya I don’t think the chances need to be changed.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  4. I wish gaps we're actually useful, the absorption is like 3 seconds

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  5. yeah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 24, 2021
  6. Hello!

As an experienced sky wars player, I feel like this could be a good idea. Sometimes I could not get lucky without ender pearls, mainly due to the recovery. In certain games, players used up a lot of pearls to escape while I ended up having to god bridge or jump bridge (which is actually possible in Bedrock just to know).

However, if this did not happen, I mostly takedown chests to quickly grab the ender pearls before other players have the chance to take them. It saves more time rather than opening each chest and selecting certain items you take. :D

Posted Apr 24, 2021
  7. I have to completely agree with @mathuu here. Around 4~ pearls is more than enough to suffice for a single Skywars game. I feel as though giving many enderpearls would just defeat the purpose of the game, since most people teleport to the middle island and it just turns into an SG game. Giving players more pearls gets rid of the aspect of Skywars where people are required to bridge to other islands in order to survive.

Tldr; I wouldn't really like having more pearls.

Posted Apr 25, 2021