• 4021 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12459 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Up for commission!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Flameheart, Feb 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys! I'm open for all commissions, just drop you're requests down below or add me on discord (flame#6298)

Things I'd prefer you specify are:
    You're IGN
    You're Skin or really whatever floats you're boat
    Any sort of background you would like
    Any Actions you'd want you're player to be doing
    Any sort of emotions (sad, happy, etc...)
    and anything you'd like me to include

Thanks! :P

Posted Feb 8, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 8, 2019
    RedditCredit, cerns and SeruChan like this.
  2. This is pretty interesting! Is your work drawings, renders, etc.? Also, do you have any examples, by chance? I'd definitely like to see them if you do ^^

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  3. I do i'm not sure how to upload the images as their not working.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ah here we go [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2019
    SeruChan likes this.
  4. This is pretty good! ^^ Are your commissions free or no?

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  5. The image that you posted looks great. I personally cannot do anything to do with arts and craft to save my life and seeing the image is just so inspiring. Are there any more examples? Specifically examples of Animals?

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  6. I'm not sure anyone would pay for them...
    --- Post updated ---
    well I actually mostly do cartoon drawings and haven't drawn any animals... will start doing however!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2019
  7. I definitely think you could open an art shop with this ^^ However, the best thing you can do if you ever feel doubtful of your own stuff is study and practice, and always make strides to improve. Try using various poses as references (and for fun, draw your favorite characters in said poses!) That's what I do when I feel like my skills aren't progressing, and it can be pretty refreshing, too.

Anyway, I'll make a request now ^^

SeruChan
    My skin: https://namemc.com/skin/d93a0ca58267cf55 Full body shot here for better reference if you'd like (My skin doesn't really include the gold chinstrap, but I'd like it to be there if you could <3)
    Transparent background if possible. Otherwise, a solid color you think looks best works ^^
    Waving
    Happy
    If it's easier, since I know it's kind of a busy-design skin, just a bust up is necessary, but a full body if you're feeling up to it ^^

Thanks! I can't wait to see what else you make in the future! <3

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  8. [​IMG]
    I realized how badly I did this I am sorry. :O
    --- Post updated ---
    I wasn’t really sure if you wanted it in like cartoony art style or like anime dang it’s really bad

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
    SeruChan likes this.
  9. YO THIS IS GOOD <333
    Thank you so much! I'm gonna add this to my banner soon <3 You did an amazing job, dude!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  10. Hey!

I really like seeing people offering there work for free to players, it is always nice to see people contributing to the community! I don't personally need any art made, however, I figured I'd just show my support to you for what you are doing! I would also like to add that I do really like your art and I'd love to see some more work coming from you!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    SeruChan likes this.
  11. <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
  12. Heyo @Flameheart! I love your art buddy! I think it's great you're doing this. I'd like to put forward a request as I've actually been seeking to get one of these drawings. It would be awesome if you could do this, but I'm not too bothered if you can't!

You're IGN -
    l5x :P

You're Skin or really whatever floats your boat -
    So I've referenced a few skins, of which style would be awesome!
    - https://namemc.com/skin/3eb83047ba922b7e
    - https://namemc.com/skin/6d9d2871814cd84d
    - https://namemc.com/skin/40c98585af16cce8
    Anything kind of like this would be amazing, I realize it's a pretty arduous skin to recreate so no worries if you can't.

Any sort of background you would like -
    Space-ish, kind of like the skin is floating in space. If possible a planet in the background as well

Any Actions you'd want you're player to be doing -
    Not any actions, just kind of limbs out, floating in space.

Any sort of emotions (sad, happy, etc...)
    and anything you'd like me to include -
    Surprised/Astonished. Kind of like the skin is amazed at the sight.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  13. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
  14. Airpods memes.... sigh

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  15. Sorry I couldn't hear you...?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Snvy, DiamondBudderAxe and Jayzrssss like this.
  16. Hellooo,
    It's cool to see you're taking art requests! What you've produced for other people so far has been really cute. I'm going to request some art as I'm very interested to see how it'll turn out.

IGN » Zipppo
    Skin » https://namemc.com/skin/7c47601818da2590
    Background » Transparent/white or a light grey
    Details » Honestly I don't mind too much, the expression could be neutral or happy. It doesn't have to be whole body and I'd be more then happy for you to just do the head. Although I've loved seeing the cartoony styled art seeing more of your anime style in my request would be awesome. Thank you!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  17. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
    SeruChan, Zipppo and Lionatthezoo like this.
  18. That's brilliant, thanks so much!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  19. Hey there! I'm not really here to request a profile picture, but I am just here to say, this is some wonderful art you have here! I just love how your art is so complex in the simplicity of it and your shading is just wonderful, it really makes the picture come alive! I really hope see more art coming from you, and my biggest tip for doing stuff like this is take your time!
    Have a nice day!
    ~BasicT

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  20. Wow. Your art is incredible

Posted Feb 9, 2019