• 996 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10505 Players Online
  • 9509 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Unplayability bug!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by collinsharley118, Jan 21, 2021.

1. <<THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OCCURRED ON BEDROCK EDITION>>
    I was playing Cake Wars and randomly, the game completely froze. I restarted minecraft to find my FPS in shambles. 7 fps. I regularly average 80 FPS. There was nothing wrong with my PC. I noticed something peculiar when my FPS began to increase to a playable amount. Time would essentially freeze whenever I tried to load a chunk. After about ~2 minutes of waiting on 6 chunks rendering, I take tons of damage and die. How am I supposed to PvP if I can't even leave my own base? It also begins to happen whenever an enemy approaches. It's exclusive to mineplex. Help?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  2. First, I believe this should be moved to the help section. Second, maybe it's your internet connection. Make sure you have secure internet.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  3. it sounds like something to do with your ram, if you have an AMD, do ctrl + shift + o while in game and tell me your ram usage (the one on the bottom) while playing

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  4. I believe that your internet is good if other servers are working. Maybe check your ping? Because even though Mineplex Bedrock is more laggy than other servers, this is insane lag. This means that in combination to Mineplex, there are the factors of your ping and how old your device/computer is. You stated that your computer was fine. But how old is it and how fast is it when you load webpages?

Also, here are some things that will reduce lag by a bit but likely won't help your situation too much:
    Turn off Beautiful Skies
    Turn down your render distance
    Turn off Smooth Lighting

Lastly, I agree with Heroup in the fact that you might want to check your RAM. Seems like a loading problem.

Posted Jan 21, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2021
  5. Turns out minecaft had barely any access to my ram because of my virtual linux machine. Minecraft was working with the scraps! Thanks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
    yvuggu, Heroup and xWand like this.