• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4670 Players Online
  • 4670 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Unofficial] How to Report Good

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by TheArrowsShadow, Jul 19, 2022.

?

Did you laugh

1. Yes [:D]

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No [:(]

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I didn't watch the video [:(]

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Hello I am a Reports Patrol member and I am bestowing upon you a how-to-not-be-terrible-at-reporting video!

Enjoy \o/

Posted Jul 19, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  2. I report gooder now :happyt3:

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  3. Hey Arrow! This was a super useful and insightful guide on how to report players. I hope players find this useful for when they have questions about making reports on the forums. I really appreciate you for taking the time to put this together and I'm sure many others will appreciate it as well! I can now say that I know how to report good. :potato:

Posted Jul 20, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  4. Make this official!! It was a really good guide that explained everything in a good amount of detail, also it was rather humorous if I do say so myself. :sigils:

Posted Jul 20, 2022
  5. Someone should do a thing about screen recording on different Bedrock-compatible devices. That's the real challenge and deterrent from reporting at all if you ask me. Great video though!

Posted Jul 20, 2022
  6. Really good guide Arrow! Me, myself, definitely is a much better learner when I'm listening to something. Despite how helpful the reporting guide is, I can find myself getting easily distracted when reading a bunch of new stuff. And when someone makes a really enthusiastic video that explains what a good report looks like and exactly what you should and shouldn't do when filing a report, I think for many people this will be really useful. I never looked over the reporting guide, which explains why my first report was rejected for cropped evidence :P
    Keep up the great content noob.

Posted Jul 20, 2022
  7. [On my alt because I'm testing things pay no mind] (What? No this is my account leave me alone) [I'm taking it over muahahahhha]

I'm so proud of you \o/

Thank you so much Amg! If an ex-FM thinks its useful than I guess it is >:D

@Marzie You heard the man! /j but in reality thank you so much! I was hoping some of th jokes didn't go unnoticed haha

I would 100% do this if I had access to all of the devices but sadly I only have ios and pc. My brothers do have a switch and my dad has a ps3 but I would have no idea how to work them so for now I'd just reccomend bedrockers do their own research on YouTube bc I'm sure someone's done something.

How dare you not read the reporting guide??? You fool! You absolute noob! How DARE you use cropped evidence!!!!!
    I'm glad the video is engaging! I was super tired when I made this and had to record for like 2 hours because I kept messing it up haha

Posted Jul 21, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.