• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4740 Players Online
  • 4740 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Unofficial] How to add an image to the forums (using imgur)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by TheArrowsShadow, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Heya, I've seen a lot of people recently asking how to add images to the forums so I figured I would make a quick guide (again) because I can't find my old one haha

First of all this can be used anywhere on the forums, in threads, on your wall, or when adding evidance to a player or bug report. That being said lets get into the guide.

If you don't like reading, I made a handy dandy video:

If you're not a video kinda person, never fear! I made a lot of screenshots:

First you need the image that you want to add to the forums I'm going to be using this one:

[​IMG]

Next you're going to head on over to imgur.com/upload, which will look like this (on a computer) :

[​IMG]

Copy and paste (or drag and drop) your image into that, and then it will change so a screen that looks like this:

[​IMG]

Click the 3 dots above the image:
    [​IMG]

Click "Get Share Links":

[​IMG]

Then copy the "BBCode (Forums)" Link:

[​IMG]

Then paste into the forums, and boom; you've got yourself an image. Happy posting!

REMINDER if you are using this guide to create a player report, you are better off providing a video for evidance. Please also refer to this guide if you are filling out a player report as its jam-packed full of information that'll help you fill out your report!

Posted Mar 20, 2022
    ItsMeTanish, Eqsa, Ian923 and 2 others like this.
  2. very helpful! never saw that way of doing it i always just right click the image[on imgur or google] then click copy image address and then click add image on the panel ^

Posted Mar 20, 2022
  3. Thank you! The one exception to this is gifs longer than six seconds (like my signature). You'll need to upload those to Giphy instead of Imgur and do right click-copy image address instead.

Posted Mar 20, 2022
  4. Excellent Description!!
    Ahh! So that's how it is..
    Flashbacks occur

Posted Apr 8, 2022