• 1487 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6300 Players Online
  • 4813 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

unfair game

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by fallacious, Feb 29, 2020.

1. this problem isnt very big but it still need to be fixed tho , just think of it there might be some time when u join the game , but the number of player is not even like cakewar with 16 but theres only 15 player , which will lead to 1 team with 3 and other is 4 like... how could this be fair , everytime i play at night on mineplex , this problem appear alot and its annoying ,u will become the number 1 target for other since there isnt enough player to fight back. so my idea is if the number of players isnt even , then dont start the game ( not on solo ) the game might take longer to start but it should be

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  2. I'm sorry this keeps happening to you and I can see how this would be very frustrating to happen in-game. Why do you only have 3 players while another has 4? It does happen from time to time, and sucks, even more so when you are put against a really good team of 4. Unfortunately, this isn't really a bug, or a really major gameplay issue, and thus cannot be "fixed". While it's very nice to see you spent time coming up with an idea to fix this "problem", not letting the game start until an even amount of players join has more issues, than it does good. I don't really see this being added in an update, nor do I think it should.
    All I can do is hope you get put on more teams of 4 when you play in the future!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  3. I agree it can be very annoying to have only 2-3 players on your team while the rest of the teams have a full team. As you said, it makes you a target to all the other teams, and it can ruin the game for you. As @FigPie said, this isn't something that can be "fixed", and the only way to solve this problem would be to party up with some players or play at a time where many players are online.

I've experienced this quite often when I'm playing early in EU time (my timezone is CEST) and the reason why is there are not many players online at this time. If you're going to have a full team every game you're playing, you would need to play at a time where many players are online at the same time. I don't know which timezone you are in, but I would suggest waiting until you see more players online and then you should try again.

Well this wouldn't be the solution to this problem. Many players would need to wait even longer to find a game, and I don't think that they'll wait longer than they have to in order to find a game. It's better to actually play with less teammates rather than not playing at all.

So it's not really something that we can fix by an update or similar. Mineplex would need to get more players, and that's easier said than done.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  4. Mineplex should give a 10 minute ban. By this I mean, the server shouldn’t let you play cake wats for 10 minutes due to leaving your teammates. What do you think?

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  5. Hey,

I understand that it can be frustrating to be part of a team that has less than 4 players, but I'm not sure if the idea you've proposed would be the best solution. There isn't much Mineplex can do to prevent players from leaving the match, so even if games did only start at an even amount of players that doesn't eliminate the risk of players leaving once the game starts which pretty much completely defeats the purpose of the idea. One team having fewer players in a match is just something that happens unfortunately. I'm not sure if there's much that can be done about it.

I definitely don't agree with banning players for leaving a game. There was a similar thread made about this idea a few months back which was denied. If you'd like to read more about that thread you can find it here.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    fallacious and xGetRekted like this.