• 1301 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6039 Players Online
  • 4738 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Unable to join server?

Discussion in 'Help' started by UnboundTomcat5, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ve restarted my Xbox 2x trying to get it to work but it won’t let me in, and instead of saying like “6780” on the server, it’s saying 111/112 and dropping.. not sure what to do ..

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  2. The same problem

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  3. Can we get a mod in here please

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2020
  4. The same problem but on PC wind 10

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  5. Hey,

I am pretty sure bedrock is currently down for Mineplex at the moment. You will just have to keep patient and hopefully the server will come back ASAP. I got confirmation from staff that this was true so hopefully something gets resolved soon. Who knows, maybe an update is being implemented on the server. Last time Mineplex was down on java, they were implementing the Immortal update, so anything can happen. Again, you will just have to keep patient. Otherwise, hope I helped answer your question.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  6. Hello!

Currently, the Mineplex Bedrock server is down. The development team is aware of this issue and we should be back up soon. I'm truly sorry for the downtime. I can understand how frustrating this can be. If you have any more questions don't be scared to private message me!

Thread Locked - Questions Answered

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.