• 1319 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5098 Players Online
  • 3779 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Umm. Hi. Waste ur time on this if you want. Idk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AGreedyTeaSipper_, Apr 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone who was bothered reading this!
    Hey! My name is AGreedyTeaSipper_ or just call me Alex. I am 14 and I enjoy playing MINEPLEX especially but minecraft as a whole. I have been playing for 7 years now and I am pretty experienced and I am a mineplex veteran. Anyway, Hi and please don't reply with an auto-typed message like "Hey my name is ________. About you: ........................ and you go hope to see you around on the forums!" only joking! Anyway that's me in a nutshell and also I am used to the mineplex website rules so dont waste your time and link it in a reply. Anyway bye!
    Thanks,
    AGreedyTeaSipper_

Posted Apr 12, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forums! I swear I’m not doing an automated greeting. I haven’t done an introduction and probably never will so I can’t introduce myself back; I’m just Hqzardous, happy to lend a helping hand.

oh wait I’m not even Hqzardous anymore shoot

Hi I’m Acerna :D still happy to lose a hand to help you out temporarily

Posted Apr 12, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 19, 2019
    Lord__Harkon, cerns and Zipppo like this.
  3. Wow you've been playing Minecraft for a long time. It's awesome to see you here. Do you have a favourite game on Mineplex? Anyways, I absolutely love your profile name and I hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 12, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  4. Howdy, guy.
    It's great to meet ya, Alex. If ya see me in game, feel free to say hi (5x12)

Posted Apr 12, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  5. Hey! Thanks for clarifying it is not auto and hi!
    Hey My favorite game(s) are: SSM and Domination, really good at assassin. Anyway thanks! I love my name too but I kinda contradicted myself on this because if you are greedy you take gulps not sips, but anyway, I like your forum signature! Made me laugh a lot.
    Hi! Are you from the wild west? If so, OMG I am too! Revolvers and pistols are the only things for survival, eh partner?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2019
  6. Hey AGreedyTeaSipper_!
    I’d like to welcome you to the forums and I hope to see you around. :))

Posted Apr 13, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  7. Is that an auto-typed message I smell and see? Ugh.... Jk!

OP OP
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  8. To be honest if it was auto typed then It would’ve been a lot longer :)).

Posted Apr 13, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  9. Mmmmm, it consists of like 14 words in an auto-typed message. You had 15... I will let you off for now! ;)

OP OP
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  10. Hey! I've seen you online (in CW or Nanogames or something) but we haven't talked, nice to be properly introduced, so howdy partner!

Posted Apr 13, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  11. Oof another wild west? Howdy! I don't believe Ive seen you before? Idk maybe I have.

OP OP
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  12. Hey!
    Okay let me just say that your name is amazing, tea is just the best and I'm happy to meet someone who thinks the same too. I also really enjoy playing SSM but currently Nano Games would have to be my favourite. Hope to see you around on the forums! ;)
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  13. Defo!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  14. whoa! 7 years!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  15. Lol that's me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  16. Hi, my name is ClassN!

Leave a potato if I helped!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  17. Hey,

Welcome back to the community! I am sure you will fit right back in. 7 years is a long time so you are definitely a experienced player. I hope to see you around the server some time! Have a great day.

- Lotix

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  18. Hello!

Welcome back to the server! As Lotix said, I'm sure you'll fit right back in, and you must be really experienced with the network. Since returning, what's your favourite new feature of Mineplex that wasn't a feature back when you were playing?

~Koro

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Lord__Harkon likes this.
  19. if anyone says "But he said don't reply with auto-typed messages!" to this, it's gonna woosh them so hard lol.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Lord__Harkon and ClassN like this.
  20. :potato:

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Lord__Harkon, ClassN and Acerna like this.