• 4179 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13771 Players Online
  • 9592 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ULTRA Rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Creadword, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey! thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!! i myself have not had much luck with giveaways but it's always great to see some lucky person get chosen for obtaining a new rank- and the community definitely appreciates it!
    and congrats on mod :)

IGN: Jaborrie
    @Jaborrie is a great friend that I met a month or two ago. He recently got promoted to mod :D and he's just an awesome person to be around and talk to.
    Jab currently has no rank on Java and it would be great if he got Ultra rank, he really deserves it!!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  2. I'm going to enter @Kyuine here, I haven't seen him around too much lately but he's awesome and is someone to look up to. Needs to return to the staff team asap! :)

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  3. IGN: ScarfletBlood37

@ScarletBlood37, your super nice and you totally deserve a rank, also you've endured my like spams and anyone that can do that is truly a legend xD you totally deserve a rank, hopefully you get it :)

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  4. Hey I want to nominate my friend(his ign is Venez_) he's a good guy and he feels left out without a rank I want him to win this because it would mean a lot him because he plays all the time and deserves it.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Venez_ likes this.
  5. Hey! :sigils_down:

Congrats to ScarletBlood37! They are the winner of the giveaway!
    ~Note I did make all of ScarletBlood37's submissions into 1 while using the random number generator.

So, congrats @ScarletBlood37 on your new rank! You'll get it in game soon! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 23, 2020
  6. Now that I've finished the giveaway, this thread is no longer needed.

THREAD LOCKED

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.