• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ultra and Hero rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Bull_dog2070, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Combativeness/xWorpp

Combativeness/xWorpp

Hey there! I find this very kind that you are doing this giveaway. My main is eternal, so I will enter on my alt. Alt's IGN: Hylore

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  2. SoulHardy

SoulHardy

Hey Bull_dog, this is a nice little giveaway for ultra and hero rank. I’m glad that you want to give back to the community and make others happy. I won’t be entering this giveaway due to myself having higher ranks for most of my accounts but I wish the best of luck to all that do!

Posted Feb 3, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  3. Thanks for doing this I hope I get one :-)
    IGN: DiamondKitty08
    I'm on bedrock btw

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  4. Snowwii

Snowwii

Hi there! My IGN is Snowwii. Thank you for doing this giveaway! I hope I win, but I wish good luck to everyone who entered!

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  5. Jrod

Jrod

Heyo!

I am not trying to win this giveaway but just want to let you know that you are appreciated for doing this for the gaming community! It is nice to see that you are giving community members the ranks they deserve!

Good luck to everyone who is trying to win!

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 and Snowwii like this.
  6. CobraToxinMc

CobraToxinMc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for doing this amazing giveaway, God bless <3 IGN: Sawybean

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  7. if this counts for bedrock edition as well IAmDaRealTG

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  8. Bull_dog2070

Bull_dog2070

Thank you all for entering just letting everyone know that I will be pushing the end date to the 23rd of February BUT I will be giving away 2 HERO ranks and an ULTRA rank so another lucky winner will get a rank. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you.
    - Bull_dog2070

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 5, 2019
    TotalTelemetry and Snowwii like this.
  9. Snowwii

Snowwii

You might want want to change your original post btw! Thanks again for doing this! And congrats in advance to whoever gets that extra Hero rank!

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  10. Jaekub

Jaekub

Hey, I'm not entering in this but could you please add OoBreezily to the list? They're one of my friends without a rank and I want to enter them in.

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  11. Jeapordizes

Jeapordizes

Obviously I am not entering this giveaway because I am an Eternal and it might of just downgrade me down so I do not wanna do that. I appreciate how you are taking time out of your day to do a giveaway for people who do not have a rank on Mineplex. Obviously you do not have to do this but it's very kind and respectful of you. Once again, I appreciate you doing this for the non-rank people. Good Luck everyone!

Posted Feb 5, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  12. I’m interested my Username is Jake7537

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  13. simonchu564

simonchu564

My username is:
    simonchu564
    I hope everyone here enjoys this.

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    Bull_dog2070 likes this.
  14. BeeInc

BeeInc

This is really kind of you! It's nice to see people giving back to the Mineplex community. You're definitely going to be making some people very happy by giving away these items so good luck to everyone who decides to enter! I won't be entering as I already have everything I could ask for on Java, but I just thought you deserved some kudos for this kind deed :)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Bull_dog2070, Jaekub and user_3814 like this.
  15. Wait is this for bedrock or java? Please say bedrock or both, I play on bedrock and us bedrocks never get anything cool :-(

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  16. Bull_dog2070

Bull_dog2070

I am sorry to say but this is for java only because buying ranks on bedrock is complicated but i will look more into that in the future so maybe I'll do one in the future so stay tuned

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
  17. NOOOOOOOOOOO :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
    us bedrocks never get anything :_(

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  18. titopolly

titopolly

Good Luck to the people who are entering!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  19. Otter360

Otter360

(IGN) oOtter360 I would love to get a rank :)

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  20. TickleMeJoshua

TickleMeJoshua

I really love how you are giving people a chance to rank up as high as you in the future. Username: Cry_Alone good luck to all!

Posted Feb 11, 2019