• 1761 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6628 Players Online
  • 4867 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[UIC] We need your help!

Welcome to the Bedrock Community!

1. We are currently look for Ideas/Changes wanted to the following game
    - CakeWars
    - Survival
    - SkyWars
    - MobArena

Please list your Ideas/Changes down below. Don't forget to say which game it is for!

~ GuardianInASuit | Your Bedrock Guardian ~

(also can we get ideas for a SkyBlock gamemode please k thx much love <3)​

Posted Mar 15, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 15, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and ohrangee567 like this.
  2. My favourite game is cakewars but if I’m being honest it is prioritized too much already. I don’t think any changes would be necessary. For skywars maybe new kits? And add more time before the maps begin to rot.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  3. Cakewars- Fix Party system if not remove duos and add solo cakewars because right now duos you can’t play with your friend

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  4. For mob arena, make the creepers move around more, as well as the golems move around more

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  5. Skywars- Make enchants useful, and add bows and fishing rods to spawn in chests.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and ohrangee567 like this.
  6. 1. More maps

Obviously this may take longer to add but all the current maps are basically the same and are really plain

2. Fix ALL the glitches

This probably doesn't need to be said but I'm saying it anyways. I know theyre already aware of the issue with enchated armour and weapons and it has gotten better but there are still some problems. The duplication is glitch is also probably known already, so hurry up and fix them XD.

3. Make bows more common

Arrows can be found basically anywhere but I've never actually found a bow in any of the chests. At least give us materials so we can craft one.

4. Kits

I'm pretty sure the fire kit doesn't work rn since ive never been set on fire, and the leaping distance of the air kit needs to be increased a bit in my opinion.

5. Zombies shouldn't be able to wander so far from the centre.

They're an interesting addition to skywars but sometimes when you're trying to fight someone on the outside of the middle island you don't want a zombie to ruin the fight, exspecially considering how much damage they do.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  7. I'm gonna watch this thread so I remember to post on it later. I really don't have any ideas RN so I'm gonna hope I have one later. I know this is copying Blockmake (I'm good at coming up with other names for stuff, see what I did there with -snip-?), but we should have our own version of Chaos Skywars.
    Lol ya snipped me cube (last word in title of the game mineplex is on)

Posted Mar 15, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 16, 2019
  8. ohrangee567 and Inaawinter9 both said to add bow and fishing rods ... but, excuse me, why? bows and fishing rods added, why, when they already are, called the wood and the string at you base ... lol ... those two things make both, so you really are asking for it to be easy, so it should already be made and included... why? you can’t make? so should it include the arrows? Really? ... so your both are really asking for a giveaway of easy access gear, why? I say, NOT, because you have to work for something otherwise what is your challenge!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and NothinButNet36 like this.
  9. My biggest problem with mineplex on bedrock is that the knockback is very bad and this makes it so people can’t be comboed as easy. At times sometimes I get lucky and the player takes a decent amount of knockback and I can combo him but that happens rarely. I think that knockback should be increased. I’ve always have had a problem with knockback and it’s not my WiFi because I know I got good WiFi lol. This should be prioritized before any game improvements are made

@GuardianInASuit

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  10. There isn't much that Mineplex can do about improving knockback. Bjd told me that its mostly a problem with Bedrock Edition itself.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  11. Question ... when will you address Turf Wars?

As far as Sky Wars and Mob Areana goes, maybe 1 new map to interchange with will always put freshness and newness to a game, well Mob would be another arena that would give another level of difficulty getting around but still having space and places to learn to go to to back off to and to regroup till caught up to again. The speed can’t be any faster in Mob, i believe they do increase at a fairly consistent rate. Addressing the comment on Creepers and the Iron Golem - I am not sure why they need to move faster when they themshelves don’t kill us but their tnt, and that goes like everywhere, so then it’s addressing them throwing the tnt, and right now I believe the pace at which they are throwing the tnt is at a good pace, if anything could in increments increase the speed so that they could begin to be thrown at a faster pace. Same with the golems, their presence and ability to move isn’t how we are killed, they just don’t walk and mow is down with their body they swing and hit as they do in minecraft, it’s their blow that can kill us now where they are located and how fast they move from their, can the speed and impact they give on hit be ever so slightly increased to cause our soon death, that could be possible again in increasing intervals in the session they appear in. A thought is, why do we have to go through a consecutive order to purchase armor or even weapons, you have we have to have leather to go to chain to go to iron to go to diamond, it’s our earned gold, why cannot we buy a diamond chest plate with our gold earned and saved over any other piece of armor or weapon, same with the level we can get on our now, can get enchanted i think to level 5, or is it 4, but why couldn’t we buy the level 5 over a chest plate or anything else. I don’t know how I would feel about an enchanted diamond sword being brought into the game, idk, could be considered. As with everything about these two games it is thinking quickly during the game and time allotted to make choices quickly, a wrong choice can make or break how long you live or you winning. Mob Arena is a win win situation, and i would like it kept that way, everyone wins who plays and stays, not placements as in Sky Wars where not being in top 3 give you xp and anyone else past that gets ...what nothing really. Makes staying even for a group not worth it.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  12. Uhm no go play on Life))Boat server and see their Knockback. If it’s a bedrock problem then how are other servers pulling it off lol. It’s always “Microsoft’s Fault” “Our coding is different” “It isn’t mineplexs fault”. Geez mineplex needs to grow up and face that sometimes they are lazy and should stop blaming other sources while other servers do things that mineplex say are impossible.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and ohrangee567 like this.
  13. @Mystic 0440 We plan on working on Turf Wars soon. Don't worry! <3
    --- Post updated ---
    Please note not all servers will be the same.
    - Our Coding is different.
    - There are bugs out of ability to fix. Other servers just find ways to prevent them.
    - Something are impossible due to limited resources.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
  14. The reason why players are complaining because there are huge bugs out there that the devs known about for a very long time now. Bugs: Not be able to change your preferences, not being able to claim your mission rewards (Arrow Collector), Parties System, friend system, being able to place blocks on yourself and on others in microbattles (some players suffocate thier own teammates).

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  15. Daddy you nailed it right on point

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  16. For some odd reason I report the microbattles bug 2 times (Both were not reported at the same day) they both were marked as "New Report" :/

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and NothinButNet36 like this.
  17. I should have went I to more detail about golems and creepers, golems are way too easy, at least for me, if you run at them and continue to run at them while hitting them they die easy without them hitting you, or they stand in a corner and again it's very easy to hit/kill.
    Creepers same, you run at them hitting and you kill them before they throw TNT.
    If golems move at players more like while a player is hitting one golem then another may come up behind. Creepers if moved more may get in a closer range to throw at players, and if your too far away they don't throw as much, if they moved then they would get into range to see a player.
    I have wondered why we can't just by like a diamond sword if we have 25 gold instead of having to get iron first, but maybe to make more of a challenge.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  18. Oh and for skywars, those zombies do quite some damage and wanders off a lot, maybe reduce the damage the zombies do?

Posted Mar 15, 2019

19. Because why not?

Yes that is pecisely what I'm asking for because some people like me want to focus on the pvp aspect of skyward and don't want to spend our time crafting our own gear. Also there is no challenge in having to craft your own gear, it's just takes up time.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think what we mean is Mineplex should just use the vanilla PvP system where kb isnt based on the amount of damage dealt. In this sense this is definitely something Mineplex has control over.

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Inaanwinter9 likes this.
  20. For Mob Arena add more maps

Posted Mar 17, 2019